+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Has anybody had any dealing with a company called Tandem? in Purchasing and Trading; Originally Posted by cambs2000 please could someone tell me a bit more about Tandem? This thread is over a year ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cambs2000 View Post
    please could someone tell me a bit more about Tandem?
    This thread is over a year old. Seems like they are still trading.

Thank Post
    I am very surprised they are still trading, I think somebody there needs to re-evaluate the company's business ethics. Clearly out to make as much money as possible by ripping off customers and the profits are obviously not going back into looking after the customers as I have been waiting for toner for over 4 weeks now!! Appears they don't have the basics covered?! And they call themselves a Managed Print 'solutions'. I'd have been better off purchasing a printer and looking after my own toner in the long run. Steer clear unless you are happy to lose money

Thank Post
    We purchased two Samsung printers (CLP-620 and 670) from Tandem through our secondary school IT support, who still speak well of them. They are both out of warranty now. The oldest was purchased January 2012. We went for an outright purchase rather than a contract and buy Samsung original toner from a local stationers. The oldest developed a fault last month, with colours badly out of line. Tandem have not been at all helpful in advising us how to get a repair, even with our secondary school support contacting them for us. (I also had issues getting info from them about resetting the counter for the replacement roller they supplied - I found the info myself using Google faster than with them getting back to me.) I got a bit further with Samsung UK support direct, but they still managed to book the fault to the wrong printer. Issue still not resolved as we have gone to a printer repairer that we used before for HP stuff and it seems the Samsungs are a whole new ball game! Our old HPs had always been very reliable and a lot of the time you could fix them yourself with a maintenance option in the menu. I doubt I'll be buying Samsung printers again. I can't rate Tandem very highly for after sales service, I'm afraid.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,618 Times in 1,448 Posts
    Well there is after sales and there is equipment outside of warranty as a business you'd end up dealing with the manafacturer anyway.

Ben

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123