+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Misco in Purchasing and Trading; Misco are generally pretty cheap and dispatch most items next day which is a bonus....

Thank Post

Re: Misco

Misco are generally pretty cheap and dispatch most items next day which is a bonus.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Had very bad experiences with Misco over returns about 7 years ago - it took years to consider them again. We concluded at the time that the company had a high turnover of staff due to something bad. I wasted a LOT of time chasing them.

Now use them for reference quotes. The prices are good but others always manage to beat them.

Thank Post

In my last job (6 yrs ago) we had a BIG problem with misco where they sent us some stuff we never ordered, tried to invoice us for it, eventually managed to get them to pick it up, they claimed they never received it, then they sent us solicitors letters threatening baylifts if we didn't pay. However, they got very arsey when we got LEA solicitors to reply to their letters but it very quickly shut them up!
    In current job had a few small problems with them - I think their accounts department must be rubbish. Would quickly invoice us for stuff they sent out faulty, fussy returning it, and were very slow issuing credit notes.

But they are cheep and quick!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information