+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Thanks to John @ ICT Direct in Purchasing and Trading; Thank you for delivering the HP DC5750 Small form factor PCs very Quickly. John Graham is pretty quick on responding ...
    Thank Post

Thanks to John @ ICT Direct

Thank you for delivering the HP DC5750 Small form factor PCs very Quickly. John Graham is pretty quick on responding emails. would recomend ICT direct to anyone.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts

Thanks to John @ ICT Direct

Mega Thanks to John @ ICT Direct today!

My PC at work has been driving me nuts, phoned the firm up who made it and its out of warranty so they say, so got that pee'd off (spent all yesterday playing around with it, work mounting up etc) so decided at 10am stuff it, fine its 18 months old or so but I cannot cope without a PC and the ye-olde laptop I was using wasn't cutting mustard so not got time to mess around with parts (prob needs a new mobo and PSU as the PSU is cheap crud in it and the board, if its like the other 120 or so Asus ones we have, is now starting to dye a slow and painful death), not having time to wait for a new Mobo and PSU to come tomorrow and find its not them or something else go wrong though right I need a new PC now, what can I do.

So, I Phoned John up at 10:30 and asked what he had in the way of decent PC for me, he said he had a HP Pro Workstation with a good spec and would call me back in 10 mins or so when he checked the cost and exact spec for me, he did me a great deal on a one off HP Pro Workstation he had in, got the PO signed that minute and said to him I will see you in 1hr or so. Got there to him in record time and he had it all there ready and waiting for me

MEGA thanks to John once again, Excellent support and Service as ever and I owe you a huge favour for doing that for me, I'm not a big fan of rushing and saying I need it now as I did today, but I am very grateful, so this afternoon and evening (before our open evening event that I was needed for) I've been busy building up my PC again, gosh its so nice to have a stable and good PC!

No excuses now for me I guess, but just goes to show that its worth every penny having good supplier relationships and knowing them well (and being located in the right part of the UK!)

Thank Post
    but just goes to show that its worth every penny having good supplier relationships and knowing them well (and being located in the right part of the UK!)
    Completely agree.

Thank Post
    I've had a load of monitors fail lately so decided it was time to buy 60(!) new ones. I also needed some replacement keyboards/mice. John found me some 17" HP monitors (slightly used of course) for a bargain price and decided to chuck in the keyboards and mice for free!

To add to the craziness, I needed 15 monitors ASAP because the failures were getting out of hand (7 machines down in one of the IT suites alone!) so I shot down to Ribchester that afternoon and we managed to squeeze 15 monitors into my CLK.

Brilliant! Saved probably 2,500 over any of the other quotes I received!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts
    15 TFTs in the CLK thats a bit amazing in that thing, it has no boot space from the outside looks! You should have taken photos!

Thank Post
    Another vote for John and ICT direct - will always go there first for our second-user server needs

Thank Post
    Just bought a HP CLJ5550dn from ICT-Direct. Was going to go for one of the refurbs, but when John managed to get hold of one that had never been used (alas slightly discoloured) he called me straight away and offered that instead!

I can't thank John enough - fantastic service! There is always a bit of waryness when buying anything refurbished here (which we intended to do with this printer), however as we have used ICT-Direct in the past and always had fanstatic service, it wasn't a problem!

John, your efforts are much appreciated!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12