+ Post New Thread
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Fruity Cables in Purchasing and Trading; Just thought I would make a post about Fruity Cables. Yes the name may make you chuckle a bit but ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 920 Posts

Fruity Cables

Just thought I would make a post about Fruity Cables.

Yes the name may make you chuckle a bit but there isn't anything fruity about the service!

I ordered a range of Pre-Terminated fibre from them on Monday afternoon and it was all here by lunchtime on Friday, all carefully wound onto wooden drums, and as well as that all test sheets well affixed to the cable and on the cables are stickers that won't come off that give a weblink to download the results sheet as well!

Excellent pulling socks with heavy duty steel eyes attached which others don't always put on. I also ordered a range of fibre patch panels, and a wall box for a hidden distribution point and they also came well packaged and on time.

I was hugely impressed with the speed and service of them, especially Darren Hurst who dealt with me throughout. I first came across them at BETT in January as EduCable (they were in a small stand in the other hall on the balcony tucked away in a corner) and was impressed with the service and friendly nature of them then and I have finally used them. The pricing beat everyone else I asked to quote and I did a wide range as I had noticed that pre-terminated fibre prices varied rather wildly from firm to firm! I received Excel branded fibre which I am happy about as Excel is a well known name in cabling so its a big name brand which always ticks boxes with people!

They are well worth a look for any cabling needs you have as they do more than just Fibre - UTP Patch Cables|Cat 5 Patch Cables|Cat 5e Patch Cables|Cat 6 cables|Fibre optic cables is the website and I dealt with Darren who was most helpful.

Thank Post
    Had an amusing spam email from this company today;

"I hope you don't mind but I saw your e-mail address CC'd recently and I just thought I'd make the most of it and introduce myself and company..." It then read much like your email above.

Given it has nothing to do with our key business this did make me chuckle a bit too, before adding their address to my spam filter of course.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread