+ Post New Thread
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Integratedlabels.net in Purchasing and Trading; Ok, not necessarily technically relevant but given that you doubtless all need to label stuff up, or may wish to ...
    Thank Post

Integratedlabels.net

Ok, not necessarily technically relevant but given that you doubtless all need to label stuff up, or may wish to earn some brownie points with your admin team here's a useful company.

Integrated Labels.net
    ... are a firm I came across when I was looking for integrated label sheets for my online ecommerce. That's a whole other story but yesterday I was re-ordering and realised that their pricing for regular sheets of labels was erm... rather good.

Labels arrived today and I had to call to check I wasn't losing the plot but it turns out that the prices quoted really are really for 500 sheets (not just 500 labels) and well... they're cheap. Very cheap.

Having used the integrated label sets now for the last 4 months they're really good quality and definitely going to be getting my other label orders from now on too.. Certainly significant savings over Avery, etc...

In terms of ordering I did warn them I'd be posting up here so they're looking at their pro-forma only policy for schools so you may have to pay before receiving an order. Can't recommend them enough though...

NB: Just to mention as well that at time of writing, not all of their label formats are listed on the laser cut web page. So it's worth contacting them if you don't see what you need.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    Cheers will send that up to the admin staff and get them to check the price against the Impega ones we get from Lyreco via the LEAs pre-arraned pricing, it will be tought to beat them as things like stickynotes are something crazy like 8p a pack at times!

Thank Post
    <post deleted as spam>

Dos_Box

Please note that if you continue like this you will be barred and your company IP blacklisted.
    Last edited by Dos_Box; 21st July 2009 at 12:40 PM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    do you work for this company ?
    Last edited by ChrisH; 21st July 2009 at 01:29 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    do you work for this company ?
    No......... we used to use another company for our integrated labels, but we now use them for a mailing campain and ended up saving a small package.

Thank Post
    Just as an update as the spam post (rather amusing too) brought this back to the fore..

Depending on which label type you need there's some difference in the tack/stickiness and of course these are not the high security types for asset marking.. That said, integratedlabels.net do provide free samples so definitely worth getting them in advance to check.

At a guess Happy2help is conducting a marketing campaign for the competition and is probably responsible for a large amount of new articles that are appearing with all the right keywords to try and wrestle top position for their client.

I'm all for SEO, but link spamming?! Way to sink to the bottom of the list.

NB: No, I don't get anything for this (employment, cash rewards, pat on back..) ... but spammers deserve a little counter productive "reward" to dissuade them IMHO.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by contink View Post
    Just as an update as the spam post (rather amusing too) brought this back to the fore..

Depending on which label type you need there's some difference in the tack/stickiness and of course these are not the high security types for asset marking.. That said, integratedlabels.net do provide free samples so definitely worth getting them in advance to check.

At a guess Happy2help is conducting a marketing campaign for the competition and is probably responsible for a large amount of new articles that are appearing with all the right keywords to try and wrestle top position for their client.

I'm all for SEO, but link spamming?! Way to sink to the bottom of the list.

NB: No, I don't get anything for this (employment, cash rewards, pat on back..) ... but spammers deserve a little counter productive "reward" to dissuade them IMHO.
    Stock Laser Labels have only two different "tack/stickiness" and the word your looking for is adhesive, either permanent or removable and I have never heard of any label manufacturer who wont provide free samples upon request, it’s an industry standard.

My point was that Integrated labels cost is becoming more affordable, compared to that of laser label sheets (price per 1,000 sheets) and the product is more versatile in terms that is can be used as a picking note, packing slip, despatch note and invoice, in my opinion!
    Last edited by Ric_; 21st July 2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Starting to go off topic

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2Help View Post
    Stock Laser Labels have only two different "tack/stickiness" and the word your looking for is adhesive, either permanent or removable and I have never heard of any label manufacturer who wont provide free samples upon request, itís an industry standard.
    Thank-you for that explanation of "adhesive" ... I think I knew what I was referring to. In this instance my use of the word "Tack" was as a level of adhesion and there are variations across the board with labels that have a high tack adhesive that leave behind the adhesive layer with some of the cellulose (called "paper"). That's something that I find messy myself, especially when used for labelling hardware (kids picking off labels while bored, etc..) while others remain or have a tamper proof substrate that remains as a tell-tale.

My point was that Integrated labels cost is becoming more affordable
    Then you missed the point of this thread... I recommended IntergratedLabels.net, not their competitor (the people you posted 3 links to).

You may recommend them yourself but there's a few criteria to be taken seriously with this forum:
    1. You are an active/established member and not a brand spanking new account
    2. You work directly with education (this is not a business forum)
    3. You don't hijack a competitors thread
    4. You don't start insulting people or their intelligence

I've never used cheap-... myself and may well give them a shot at some point but it'll depend on someone else recommending them under the criteria above and not someone spamming.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Blog Entries
    'You work directly with education (this is not a business forum)'

Well, excluding the 110+ accounts from workers in the City of London or Google, or Dell and Microsoft.
    And the others

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    'You work directly with education (this is not a business forum)'

Well, excluding the 110+ accounts from workers in the City of London or Google, or Dell and Microsoft.
    And the others
    Pfffah... what's a few exceptions except to make life interesting

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Blog Entries
    We use integrated labels once, but they were massively overpriced compared to other companies (which shall remain nameless) however if they have made pricing more affordable, it may well be worth a look!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread