+ Post New Thread
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Lanway in Purchasing and Trading; I've used Lanway for the past three years. They're very good, they can supply just about anything, build PCs to ...
    Thank Post

Lanway

I've used Lanway for the past three years. They're very good, they can supply just about anything, build PCs to a spec, are very quick to deliver and very well priced.

They're based in Lancashire, though I don't know what geographical area they cover.

They also install cabling and set up netowrks for those starting from scratch.

(No, I don't work for them. They're just a good supplier worth a mention).

http://www.lanway.co.uk/

Thank Post

Re: Lanway

I used to work for them until Jan 2005, they cover the whole of the UK, they used to send people like me to london to swap floppy drives and hard drives. Bit anoying if you ask me, I have dealt with them a bit and they are quick with the service we have needed.

I tend to buy most things from Misco though, very quick and I don't get any e-mails or phonecalls from them either.

Thank Post

A agree about Misco. I use them for a lot of sundries and computers now. I get loads of phone calls and emails from them, though. From Lanway, I get loads of emails but no phone calls.

I don't mind emails. It's the phone calls that are annoying.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by dezt
    they used to send people like me to london to swap floppy drives and hard drives.
    In my old job one guy went from blackpool to somewhere way down south to fix a floppy only to find they hadnt formatted the disc Thats the problem when admin staff take the calls!!!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information