+ Post New Thread
Recommended Suppliers Thread, interactive whiteboards suppliers in Purchasing and Trading; Following the demise of bullet point. I'm after a reliable interactive whiteboard supplier (SMART) with good customer service and flexible ...
    Thank Post

interactive whiteboards suppliers

Following the demise of bullet point. I'm after a reliable interactive whiteboard supplier (SMART) with good customer service and flexible instation teams. Any body got some good/ bad experiances to share I would especially be interested in any that have worked in london schools

Thank Post

Re: interactive whiteboards suppliers

I've used 4 or 5 different over the last few years and the best so far is Panacea - contact corin @ panaceait.com who is very helpful... The install teams they use are the best I've found and they use all top quality kit...

Guys at www.rocheav.co.uk are great. Use the for all my sites.

Thank Post

I'm getting a load from RocheAV this summer - their work in the past has been very good quality and their pricing is good.

Our LEA used Smarter Solutions for a ton of SMART installs and the workmanship seemed fine even with some tricky ceilings.

Thank Post

Have a look at:

www.cdnnetworks.com

I have used them loads with no problems in over ten schools and about 50 installations over the last two years. Great service too.

Thank Post

I've used Accurate AV since i started working at current place, the prices are good, but their customer service / support is shocking. If you don't mind being dropped right in the doo doo, then go with them. If you like things to be sorted when there's a problem, steer well clear!!

Thank Post

Empoweredlearning.co.uk have done lots of installs for me they don't use contractors, always tidy up, and all their projectors come with three yr bulb warranty. The do most of the installs for RBWM and reading but are doing more work in London. Paul G is one of their account manager, very knowlagable as he is an ex-teacher. I cannot reccomend these guys enough

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 920 Posts

I have had a smart from smarter solutions, was the baby smart board and got it when the new one was out, so they were shifiting the old style, which is what i wanted anyway so all of them matched in the place it was for, only cost me £360 notes! Not bad at all! A small mistake with delivery but they solved that one by knocking a few quid off for us which was great. So worth a try I would say.

Thank Post
    Does anyone have experience of, and could recommend, reliable Smartboard suppliers and installers covering areas further north, in Scotland?

Thank Post
    Would just like to say, we recently went to Panacea to install 5 Smartboards up here in Aberdeen. 1 height-adjustable 680i with projector boom and speakers, 2 with boom projector and speakers, and 2 with just the boards.

I would totally agree with Netman's earlier comment in this thread. Panacea organised the job smoothly, and their installers (in this instance, Northern Digital Solutions) did a very neat and efficient job. They were well prepared to deal with some of our awkward situations (some of our buildings are over 250 years old...same with some of the teaching staff) and they came up with good solutions throughout.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread