+ Post New Thread
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Inspired Technology Services in Purchasing and Trading; This is probably the first time I have recommended and supplier but I felt I had to pass this on: ...
    Thank Post

Thumbs up Inspired Technology Services

This is probably the first time I have recommended and supplier but I felt I had to pass this on:

I have just had a lot of kit of these people and their prices have been very good (SAN, PCs, Laptops). Their prices usually beat other peoples easily. This is due to the bulk purchasing they do on HP deals.
    I have had several suppliers spit their dummies out complaining about their low pricing but everything is above board and they are very honest about how they they achieve their pricing. They used to just supply to other resellers but are now selling direct to some customers.
    The only thing their not too good on is printers. If you have a spec in mind and are not rigidly set on a particular model then you will find the pricing very good.

Anyway details as follows:

Inspired Technology Services
    Simon Barry
    Tel: 01227 278633

Just tell him Chris recommended him to you and he will know what kind of pricing you are expecting and save yourself a few rounds of the sales game.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    This is probably the first time I have recommended and supplier but I felt I had to pass this on:

I have just had a lot of kit of these people and their prices have been very good (SAN, PCs, Laptops). Their prices usually beat other peoples easily. This is due to the bulk purchasing they do on HP deals.
    I have had several suppliers spit their dummies out complaining about their low pricing but everything is above board and they are very honest about how they they achieve their pricing. They used to just supply to other resellers but are now selling direct to some customers.
    The only thing their not too good on is printers. If you have a spec in mind and are not rigidly set on a particular model then you will find the pricing very good.

Anyway details as follows:

Inspired Technology Services
    Simon Barry
    Tel: 01227 278633

Just tell him Chris recommended him to you and he will know what kind of pricing you are expecting and save yourself a few rounds of the sales game.
    try the website www.schoolquote.co.uk schools post request and you get resellers quote's and you can choose the best.

Costs schools nothing and allows you to see best quote.

Should have put your quote on there as you might have been surprised and got a better price than the above company.

I do not work for schoolquote as I am a reseller and just use their service.

David Millar
    Evolution Reource

Thank Post
    Looks interesting..........

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Is there anything worse than companies that adhere to this "sales game"?

What ever happened to starting with a fair price?

Thank Post
    To be fair the original prices were as good as other suppliers prices but he came straight in with them. They just were not attractive enough for me to change supplier until they were revised. At the end of the day they are sales people there to make money so they are going to try and sell it for a markup thats worth their while. So in short the original prices were good but with a little more negotiation they were excellent

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dave007 View Post
    try the website www.schoolquote.co.uk schools post request and you get resellers quote's and you can choose the best.

Costs schools nothing and allows you to see best quote.

Should have put your quote on there as you might have been surprised and got a better price than the above company.

I do not work for schoolquote as I am a reseller and just use their service.

David Millar
    Evolution Reource
    I've looked at schoolquote before in the past but I found the general turnaround of quotes was slow. This was a couple of years ago now so they may have improved.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread