Hello all i'm looking to source a design company that can design and implement a brilliant new web site for a new Academy.

The Successful company will be well established with and excellent portfolio and be able to bring a host of technologies to the design to provide things such as online repositorys, questionaires, feedback forms, upload download areas as well as be able to offer a bespoke service and bring their own unique applications and design ideas to the table.

Natrually they will have expertise in SEO and be able ensure high rankings on certain keyword searches in leading search engines. They should ideally also be part of a design house that can transfer the design to brochure at a later date and have expertise in or have access to photographers that can capture and reproduce the ethos of the academy.

The deadlines for this project will be tight and demanding as time is of an essence and they will need to form a partnership with IT staff to provide a ongoing solution that will mean that staff can update the website if required.

There will potentially be the need to present design ideas as part of the bidding process to a panel so the company must be dymanic enough to showcase their ideas at all levels.

If you are such a company then i would be delighted to hear from you

Please contact me 01427 612411
Adrian O'Neill