+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Recommended Suppliers Thread, Thanks to CPLTD in Purchasing and Trading; All your feedback is much appreciated guys we are very thankful for all your business last year and this one ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    All your feedback is much appreciated guys we are very thankful for all your business last year and this one is looking great also, we have alot of promotional ideas to come and will be looking at ways of saving the educational sector more money in the future.

Any members who havent used us before, all we ask is for the opportunity to prove ourselves as a great value added reseller, we will go that extra mile for you and not spam or hassle you on the phone one bit,

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet some of you at the Edugeek May Conference.

Thank Post

CPL (Computer Products Ltd)

Just thought I'd share my first experience of dealing with CPL.

Simon from CPL saw a post I made here on Edugeek regarding some bits I needed. He duly beat the quotes I had - some by a Country mile I might add! The items arrived today, and I am pleased with the service I received.

CPL's style of account management certainly appeals to me. It's not just down to price, I appreciate suppliers want to make a sale, but to be badgered every week gets a bit tiresome. So it's refreshing to deal with a company who patiently waits for you to contact them! My experiences so far of CPL is a very good one. They are there if and when we need them!

Many thanks once again Simon and I will definitely be dealing with you again in the near future.

Thanks

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Simon,

As someone who used to work in retail sales, whose job description was to 'Phone customers relentlessly until they ordered or closed down their account', I've got to ask - are you on commission?

If so it's richly deserved and you've appeared to a tapped into quiet a good market/resource on these here forums.

I'd like to echo the thoughts of everyone in these countless 'praise CPL' threads of late. You have the right approach to business sales - the customer knows what they want and will contact you when they're ready.

My dealings with CPL have been nothing but positive and because of this you are at the top of the list of my preferred suppliers. Hope to do some serious business with you when the summer holiday spending round kicks in.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    WOW guys I would like to say many thanks to all my customers and thank you for the above comments , All of us here at CP work in the same fashion, "they know what they want and when they want it" , We do all work on performance but after working in sales now for 15 yrs you tend to appreciate that quick hit sales dont get you anywhere we believe in look after your customer and in turn they will look after you,

Thank Post
    Just out of Interest. How much does it help as a company to have some input into a forum such as this? I mean from our point of view it is just really useful to have companies about that don't jump on the bandwagon and start trying to sell day in day out, but can also send us quotes for any items we may need but also to advise on products to help with a job that we may not know about.

Does it benefit you guys a great deal and perhaps a good way to reach your clientele/sector? I just think that maybe more businesses just approach things the same way then maybe less SPAM would be needed.

Keep up the good work guys and i may need you soon as well

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeHi View Post
    Just out of Interest. How much does it help as a company to have some input into a forum such as this? I mean from our point of view it is just really useful to have companies about that don't jump on the bandwagon and start trying to sell day in day out, but can also send us quotes for any items we may need but also to advise on products to help with a job that we may not know about.

Does it benefit you guys a great deal and perhaps a good way to reach your clientele/sector? I just think that maybe more businesses just approach things the same way then maybe less SPAM would be needed.

Keep up the good work guys and i may need you soon as well
    Hiya HodgeHi,

Our feedback on these forums are of great importance to us and this has obviously help our company move forward into the educational sector much more rapidly than we ever expected,
    Having a good reputation with our customer base and on this forum is worth its wait in gold as I'm sure you can imagines, the key is keeping it and if a problem arises which will always happen its about how you deal with it,

If there is anything I can help you with in the future be sure to let me know,
    Last edited by CPLTD; 1st May 2009 at 01:03 PM.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Just heaping some more deserved praise on CPLTD

Always knowledgable when I dont know what I am talking about "Hmm I have a webcam which a strange connecton and a computer - how do I make them talk?", good on price, next day delivery (and straight on the case to kick some ass on the rare occasions something unexpected happens) and always time for a nice chat.

If you haven't used them then I recommend giving them a go.

Thank Post

Yet Another Recommendation For Simon CP Ltd.

Huge thanks to Simon and CP Ltd. Big savings to be had.

Fellow geekers, if you're not using them, you should be.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    OMG I'm blushing here lol

Always a Pleasure!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 729 Posts

Simon At CP Ltd Does It Again

Would just list to give a huge thanks to Simon and his team for the support in a recent project I have been working on. It hasn’t been the smoothest of rollouts with a fair few issues all out of Simons control, but he has bent over backwards to sort out each issue as they arose.

The project was quite a large one for the small Infants School I am supporting. It consisted of 2 HP ML 110 Servers with HDD and memory upgrades, network switches and wireless APs, 15 Laptops and Trolley, Network Printers, Visualisers and the usual odd ‘n’ sods.

First and foremost, on price he wouldn’t be beaten. Even coming in under special LA pricing on the visualisers.

Then came the laptops, Dell Vostro 1510s. Very quick turnaround of less than a week from order to delivery. This gave me my first issue. Laptops were ordered with Vista Biz / XP Downgrade but they were supplied from Dell with Vista Basic! Not good when you don’t have a Schools Agreement. Now normally this would be a huge pain to rectify with dell direct, but with Simon on the case I got to keep the Dells while he got Dell to supply 15 Vista Biz COAs. +1 CP Ltd

Next came the servers. A few weeks after setting up the servers one of the HDDs started making some lovely ticking / clicking sounds and causing my lovely new server to hang / crash. Again a phone call to Simon resulted in a replacement being sent out as soon as he received the replacement. +2 CP Ltd

Next was an issue with a courier delivering the wrong laptop trolley, again sorted out quickly. +3 CP Ltd

Then it turned out that one of my new 48ports switches had a bank of 12 faulty ports. Again a quick phone call to Simon meant a replacement was sent out within 48 hours. +4 CP Ltd

And then finally when the Lapsafe Trolley arrived, the keys supplied would not open the door. Again Simon organised the correct keys to be sent and they arrived within 2 working days. +5 CP Ltd

All in all this has been the most problematic network install I have done to date. But thanks to using CP Ltd as my supplier I just needed one phone number and MSN to sort things out. Not once was I referred to the manufacture as can be the case with some suppliers and Simon always came back with the same answer, “leave it with me, I’ll sort it.” And you know what? He did!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Well Done Simon!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,449 Posts
    Glad you got your trolley in the end

Ben

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    again always a pleasure fella,

Like you say Chap problems will always happen its how you deal with them when they do and that is that the customer feels no pain!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Nice one Simon job well done fella

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yep they always come through and a pleasure to talk to. One of the few companies that aren't screened out by the secretaries.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast