Raspberry Pi Running VMware View Open Client
Just manged to get this running and thought I would share the steps incase anybody else would like to have a go!!
1. Download the Magnum Project (as mentioned here from Skydrive here and extract the folder.
2. Download Win32DiskImager from here and install.
3. use Win32Diskimager to install the .img file to your SD card.
4. Boot your SD card in your Raspberry PI
(Extracts below from readme file)
5. Login as pi (password is raspberry)
6. switch to superuser with sudo -s
7. use joe or vi to edit /root/.xinitrc
8. change the --ServerURL and --domainName then save the file
9. use joe or vi to edit /boot/cmdline.txt
10. Change the 3 at the end of the line to 5, this will start the GUI automatically at boot
11. restart the Pi, (halt, reboot, shutdown -r, etc.)
12. Hit Connect