Raspberry Pi, Arduino & Other SBCs Thread, Free Raspberry Pi - Raymii.ORG in Technical; Link: Free Raspberry Pi - Raymii.org
...I'm giving away two Raspberry Pi's per month, for free, to anybody which has ...
11th October 2013, 09:05 PM #1
Free Raspberry Pi - Raymii.ORG
Link: Free Raspberry Pi - Raymii.org
...I'm giving away two Raspberry Pi's per month, for free, to anybody which has a good use for it. It includes a case and a USB cable. Shipping included to anywhere in the world. However, there are a few conditions, which are listed below.
- You have to write down your idea and publish it to Github. It doesn't have to be code, aREADME.md is good as well. It has to be in English.
- You have to post your idea to the voting platform on uservoice.
- The two ideas with the most votes will get the Raspberry Pi sent the month after.
- You can only win once every 3 months.
- If you have a software project, the code must be released under the GPL v2 or later.
- I'll track your progress and create a page/article about your project on Raymii.org
If you win
Please contact me via the email address used on Github and Uservoice. (I will validate it). Send along your address and we'll discuss the project and Pi further. If you win and do not contact me, you'll not get the Raspberry Pi...
By LosOjos in forum Raspberry Pi, Arduino & Other SBCs
Last Post: 5th December 2012, 12:53 PM
By Dos_Box in forum IT News
Last Post: 13th April 2012, 10:26 PM
By JJonas in forum General Chat
Last Post: 17th January 2012, 11:23 AM
By Jawloms in forum General Chat
Last Post: 3rd January 2012, 11:26 PM
By alonebfg in forum Hardware
Last Post: 7th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)