My Raspberry Pi now refuses to boot.
- It was working earlier this week but has now only got the red power light showing.
- I have reformatted and re imaged the sd card and swapped to another known working one.
- I have changed the power adapter and tested the other one on a Samsung Gs2 which works.
- Testing with a multimeter between tp1 and tp2 shows 5v.
- Everything on the board looks the same as it did before.
Unfortunately I have missed element14's opening hours today so will have to wait until Monday to give them a call to see if they will replace it.
I had a similar issue with mine where it looked like only the red power light was on, but the activity light was lit up green but barely noticeable. Turned out the images weren't being applied to the SD card properly and i had to fully fat format it in Windows and then re-apply the image before it worked.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)