+ Post New Thread
Promethean Direct Support Thread, ActivInspire T tool disappears when switching from "At the Board" to "Authoring" in Direct Support; Every time I switch from "At the Board" back to "Authoring", my T (text) Tool disappears from my menu. I ...

Thank Post

ActivInspire T tool disappears when switching from "At the Board" to "Authoring"

Every time I switch from "At the Board" back to "Authoring", my T (text) Tool disappears from my menu. I have to log off ActivInspire and restart it to get to get my T Tool to return.

I have gone in to settings, and it shows the T Tool as an active part of my menu, but all the tools are grayed out and I cannot add nor delete any from the list to reset it.

Please advise. Thank you.
    Tres

Thank Post
    Hello,

Firstly, please ensure you are on the very latest version of Inspire (Help -> Check for Updates).

The reason why the tool dissapears when you are changing profile is because the text tool is not part of the "At the Board" profile. If you go to File -> Settings, choose the "At The Board" profile - is this where you are saying that all of the icons are greyed out - and you can't add the text tool to this profile?

If it is, then it sounds like it may be permissions on your profile that aren't allowing you to add to the profile.

If possible, log on to the machine as a full administrator, you should then be able to add to the "At The Board" profile.

If your still having problems, it might be best to contact our support team via Promethean KB and they would be able to advise further.

Good luck!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread