Promethean Direct Support Thread, Promethean Activinspire v1.8.64351 release notes in Direct Support; Does anyone know what the changes are the the following version v1.8.64351 I'm currently on 1.7.xxxxx I would like to ...
12th February 2014, 10:46 AM #1
Promethean Activinspire v1.8.64351 release notes
Does anyone know what the changes are the the following version v1.8.64351 I'm currently on 1.7.xxxxx I would like to know whats changed before I apply the update.
Last edited by Gaz; 12th February 2014 at 10:55 AM.
12th February 2014, 02:15 PM #2
The latest changes to v1.8 are listed below:
Release Date 08/01/2014
- Support for multiple users working with the software on touch surfaces such as the ActivBoard Touch and the ActivPanel Touch. Two / multiple users can write on the surface at the same time (in the same ink colour), and multiple objects on the ActivInspire flipchart can be manipulated simultaneously using gestures (pinch, stretch, rotate)
- Support for ActiView 324
- Question Manager, when creating a new question, the text "Type here to add a question" is removed automatically
- Question Manager, the checkbox "Assign correct answer" is auto-checked if the user selects a correct answer or types text on the "Correct answer" text box
- Erased annotations were not removed completely when using touch.
- Launch ActiView function causes an Inspire crash when a TV Tuner card is installed and active on the PC
- Allow Latvian characters to be used when naming ActivExpresion devices. Characters will be converted to latin characters
- Default tool setting now works
- Non-ASCII characters from ActivEngage2 self-pace text answers are now handled correctly
- ActivInspire can now handle new style embedded HTML codes from multiple web sites
- The Test Feedback 'answer incorrect' message now displays correctly when using %ANSWER in localized ActivInspire versions
- ActivInspire upgrade is again enabled when connected to a licensed ActivEngage2 server with 30 users or more
Thanks to phillyrovers from:
13th February 2014, 09:12 AM #3
Arh nothing that we would really benefit from then. I won't rush to push this update out. Thank you.
By pete in forum Thin Client and Virtual Machines
Last Post: 28th September 2011, 08:31 PM
By CAM in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 22nd March 2011, 08:31 AM
By matt40k in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 28th September 2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: 28th January 2007, 06:00 PM
By drjturner in forum Hardware
Last Post: 15th July 2005, 12:04 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)