Ruckus brings out the beast...
Ruckus have further expanded their range of industry leading Access Points with the ZoneFlex 7982.
BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology focuses RF energy towards the client resulting in higher performance than traditional APs
Dual concurrent 3x3:3 MIMO and BeamFlex
3 spatial streams combined with BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology ensures the most throughput out of the total 900Mbps available on the dual chip set even without the client capabilities required for chip based beamforming.
Best in class channel selection
ChannelFly is Ruckus’ unique approach to channel selection whereby channel capacity is “learned” in realtime ensuring the best channel selection and interference mitigation in congested RF environments.
Extended coverage means fewer APs
Directional, high-gain antennas dynamically combine to give hotspot operators and enterprises 2- to 4-times the coverage over typical consumer and enterprise APs.
Advanced smart antenna array and Quality of Service (QoS) technology combine to deliver the industry’s most reliable and highest performing 802.11n system available.
Concurrent support for high-definition IP video, voice and data
A directional, high-gain antenna finds the best path for any given transmission allowing unprecedented support for picture perfect high-definition video, crystal clear voice and high speed data.
Unobtrusive design and integrated mounting
Sleek, lightweight design ensures easy installation. Low profile design blends naturally into any environment.
Distributed forwarding architecture eliminates bottlenecks
Standalone or controller-based, traffic is not forced through the controller eliminating any single point of failure or performance bottleneck.
• Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
• Adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
resulting in up to 7dBi signal gain / -15dB interference
• Additive effect of chip-based beamforming of 3dB signal
gain once client compatability become ubiquitous in the
• Automatic interference avoidance,
optimized for high-density environments
• Integrated smart antenna array with
thousands of unique patterns for ultra reliability
• Either standalone or centrally managed. Integrated DHCP
• Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• 2 to 4 times extended range and coverage
• Multicast IP video streaming support
• 900 Mbps of user throughput (450 Mbps/radio)
• Four queues per client station
• 16 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies
• WEP, WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and
• Smart Mesh Networking*
• Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK*
• Admission control/load balancing*
• Band steering and airtime fairness
• Captive portal and guest accounts *
• Wall or ceiling mountable with unobtrusive design
• Lightweight and easily mountable with built in mounting
*when used with Ruckus ZoneDirector controller.
For full specifications, pricing and details please contact your CP Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org