Beat it OR Eat it! Score free sweeties from VeryPC
Greetings fellow Edugeeks.
We've got a brand new competition coming up for March 2013 called
March Madness GriddleMarch Status Quote Muskrat Boxing Beat it OR Eat it! Or to give it its full (less catchy) title "We'll beat your quote, or you'll eat some sweeties".
The grand prize at the end of the month will be an awesome VeryPC Thinbook laptop, but you'll also have plenty of opportunities to win sweeties throughout the month of March. Here's how it works:
- You send us a copy of a recent quote for potential IT purchases for your school (genuine quote from other supplier dated 2013 required) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Beat it or Eat it!" in the subject line.
- You get 1 entry into the grand prize draw.
- We try to give you a better price, which results in either:
- We "Beat it" and you have a great value quote to consider, plus we'll give you 2 extra entries into the prize draw, or
- We can't better the price and compensate for this shocking state of affairs by sending you some free sweeties. You "Eat it", but get no extra entries into the draw.
- You can send us as many quotes as you like, as long as they are all current genuine quotes and for different stuff each time.
- The competition is open to anyone on Edugeek who is involved in IT purchasing for a school/college/academy etc.
- We'll post weekly update videos in March to keep you interested and, if you're really lucky, there may even be the odd spot prize up for grabs.
- The grand prize draw will be made on Friday 29th March 2013 in the final video.
More about that grand prize:
Attachment 17258 Attachment 17257 Attachment 17259 Attachment 17260
- VeryPC Thinbook 14" laptop.
- 3rd gen i5 processor, 4GB RAM, SSD
- Windows 7 or 8 home/basic
- USB 3.0
- Card reader
- HDMI and VGA out
- Ethernet and wireless LAN
You can start sending in those quotes for us to beat right away, so come on, challenge us!
Good luck everybody.
Al (the marketing fella)
OTHER REJECTED COMPETITION NAMES:
Your quote we'll beaty, or you get sweety!
We'll beat your quote or build you a moat!
Us not better price = something nice (for you).
When we can't exceed your expectations, we'll administer embrocations.