Millgate Xmas Promo
I know it seems FAR too early to use the word Xmas but it isn't far away! So i thought I'd do a promo where you'll receive all the prizes before Christmas so you can use them for raffles, gifts etc.
Same rules as usual where you need to email me with your details including your Edugeek name to enter and then you get extra entries for:
1) Any quote you ask for (anything counts, even cables, toners, screens - day to day items. It doesnt have to be big stuff)
2) Any order you place (again, anything counts, even cables, toners, screens - day to day items. It doesnt have to be big stuff)
3) An extra entry for my current followers on Twitter & any new ones (I like to feel loved)
4) Everyone use asks for a web log in & uses it.
5) Any install quote you ask for gets DOUBLE entries. We do all kinds of install work all over the country
The promo will run from the start of October until the end of November so email me if you want to be involved!
I'm still sorting out the prize list but it will be good! In fact if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!
Good luck & HO HO HO :)
1) I'm looking for a personal laptop for gaming, but not super expensive. GoGoGo.
2) Butts. We've done our budget here already. [If you can sort out #1...]
3) I'll do it when I get in.
4) Logon, pls. [Also, define "use it".]
Just asked you for a few quotes so please drop my name into the hat :)
Ahhh, we can't do personal purchases I'm afraid, sorry about that. It doesn't have to be anything major, small day to day requirements count too, not just the big stuff.
Originally Posted by X-13
Regarding the "use it", it just means log on and have a look basically :)
Originally Posted by Millgate
I just followed you on twitter. I'll send the e-mail when I'm back in work tomorrow.
I'm still following, does that still count?
On your site you are unable to sort results. Eg I searched mouse mats, I need 30, but I can't sort by either price or availability. I'll email you.
Does it have to be a school or does any business count?
Think I asked for a printer quote the other day....
Mail coming your way tomorrow :-)
Just asked for a quote :)
I forgot about this... AGAIN! Sending e-mail now. Like, right now.
Does this just cover accounts you handle, or does it include accounts your colleagues cover?
@rad - Yes, all my followers will get an extra entry as long as i know who they are. Regarding the site, you should be able to filter. Send me the details and I'll sort it for you :)
@nephilim - It doesnt have to be from a school, it can be any public sector or corporate. We just can't do personal purchases.
@localzuk - it just covers the accounts i handle i'm afraid. It's me that pays for the prizes etc and runs Edugeek for Millgate so it's easier to keep things nice and tidy :)
Thanks to everyone that's emailed, followed etc so far. Keep them coming. I'll post the prizes either Friday or Monday :troll: