Our Advertisers Thread, Recycling??? Getting rid of old kit??? Millgate Points??? in Purchasing and Trading; Hello!
As well as supplying new kit, we take out old kit and pass it to our partner who either ...
27th October 2011, 02:12 PM #1
Recycling??? Getting rid of old kit??? Millgate Points???
As well as supplying new kit, we take out old kit and pass it to our partner who either recycles it or resells it. So instead of just giving your kit away, let me know what you've got and i'll let you know what it's worth!
Some kit can be worthless but some can be worth thousands so it's better to check. I know not everyone can or is allowed to use Ebay or whatever else so this is a really good option.
You can have the money either as a cheque or you can have a bigger value as MILLGATE POINTS!
How it works is:
1) let me know what you've got (details such as model numbers and specs if possible)
2) I'll let you know what it's worth, subject to an audit
3) If you want to go ahead, i'll arrange collection
4) Audit is done by our partner and i tell you if there is a change to the original price.
5) If you're still happy, we pay you or credit Millgate points
Email me with what you're getting rid of and we'll take it from there
IDG Tech News
By Millgate in forum Hardware
Last Post: 19th July 2011, 11:21 AM
By tech_guy in forum General Chat
Last Post: 30th June 2010, 03:13 PM
By Ben_Stanton in forum How do you do....it?
Last Post: 16th June 2009, 09:59 AM
By Little-Miss in forum General Chat
Last Post: 23rd February 2009, 01:24 PM
By russdev in forum School ICT Policies
Last Post: 27th August 2005, 07:52 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)