+ Post New Thread
Our Advertisers Thread, The Genee View in Purchasing and Trading; What is the Genee View It is an interactive whiteboard projector. Just plug it in and present without the need ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

The Genee View

What is the Genee View
    It is an interactive whiteboard projector. Just plug it in and present without the need of an actual whiteboard.

How does it work
    A colour camera with I/R filter mounted on the projector allows for interaction with the wand and light pen.

What can you do with it
    Everything you can on an actual interactive whiteboard, write notes, circle key points, type changes, manipulate text, data and images, capture, modify, save or email anything on the screen as an image file, access and browse the internet, move from screen to screen without losing interactivity, capture the audience attention by interacting with the image.

Easy to set up and use
    Simply plug into a computer source, save the software, respond to a straightforward 13 point calibration and you’re ready to interact.

Affordability
    Costs 50% less than traditional interactive whiteboards and ONLY one piece of equipment to purchase.

Simplicity
    No installation necessary. Portable or can be retrofit into existing projector installations.

Flexibility
    No screen necessary. Turn any flat surface into an interactive surface. Allows for large and flexible screen sizes (also available in a short throw, widescreen, and ultra-short throw model).

Compatibility
    Works with virtually all interactive software. Write on the screen, use mouse control, type text from an onscreen keyboard, and save notes and edits for future use.

Please contact us on 0845 249 1779 or email us at info@c-p-ltd.com for pricing

Thank Post
    Do you know how many times someone has come out with a magic device like this

None of them have ever worked before

And on a practical note
    Simplicity
    No installation necessary. Portable or can be retrofit into existing projector installations.
    How can a projector not require installation? And how can it be retro-fitted to an exisiting projector???

methinks this a triumph of marketing (by the manufacturers - not yourselves ) over physics

Si

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Si!

I was sent details on this today and I think that it would be ideal for a smaller schools, where cost is a factor. It is certainly a lot more cost effective than a Promethean or Smart IWB and although it isn't in the same class as these, it offers a portion of the functionality for a fraction of the cost. After all we pride ourselves on our attempts to stretch the budgets of our clients not simply sell the big, expensive brands.

I think it meant fitted to an existing mount....rather than purchasing a new one, which again would save the school money.

Chris

"You'll like it, but not a lot...magic!"

Thank Post
    it offers a portion of the functionality for a fraction of the cost.
    That's the problem, in the past , the ratio of portion of functionality to cost reduction has not been worth it

regards
    Simon
    PS I think Joe just tried ringing me on my mob - if so get him to try again

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread