+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Our Advertisers Thread, Quote Urgent: Need 4 Copies of Adobe Reader Pro Education Version. in Purchasing and Trading; Quote: Need 4 Copies of Adobe Acrobat Pro Education Version. Need to be delivered Tuesday at the latest. Russ...
  1. #1

    russdev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    6,985
    Thank Post
    735
    Thanked 559 Times in 374 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    206

    Quote Urgent: Need 4 Copies of Adobe Reader Pro Education Version.

    Quote: Need 4 Copies of Adobe Acrobat Pro Education Version.

    Need to be delivered Tuesday at the latest.

    Russ
    Last edited by russdev; 19th September 2009 at 07:58 AM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dawlish/Teignmouth
    Posts
    272
    Thank Post
    47
    Thanked 40 Times in 39 Posts
    Rep Power
    22
    [sarcasm] So do tell then, what extra features do you get in Adobe Reader Pro that you don't get in the free version? [/sarcasm]

    Surely you must mean Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Education Version since I couldn't find a paid for version of the Reader (not that I imagine there would be one.)

  3. #3

    speckytecky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,628
    Thank Post
    3,566
    Thanked 302 Times in 230 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    124
    £53.50 each from Ramesys for Acrobat 9 Professional Licence - PC

    Acrobat 9 Professional Licence - PC

  4. #4

    russdev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    6,985
    Thank Post
    735
    Thanked 559 Times in 374 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    [sarcasm] So do tell then, what extra features do you get in Adobe Reader Pro that you don't get in the free version? [/sarcasm]

    Surely you must mean Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Education Version since I couldn't find a paid for version of the Reader (not that I imagine there would be one.)
    doh I knew what I meant if nobody else did

    Russ

  5. #5
    WStore_Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farnham
    Posts
    440
    Thank Post
    47
    Thanked 55 Times in 37 Posts
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by speckytecky View Post
    £53.50 each from Ramesys for Acrobat 9 Professional Licence - PC

    Acrobat 9 Professional Licence - PC
    This price is for schools with a 2 year CLP Agreement in place. If you don't have this agreement then the price is £141.82 on that website.

    We can supply you these for a price of £129.00 each

    If you require any furter details then please get in touch

    Regards



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Adobe Reader 9
    By clarky2k3 in forum Windows
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 17th August 2008, 01:10 PM
  2. What version of Acrobat Reader are you using
    By mrtechsystems in forum Windows
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 7th July 2008, 02:03 PM
  3. Adobe Reader 9
    By ahuxham in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25th June 2008, 12:56 PM
  4. Adobe Reader 8
    By john in forum Educational Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 4th January 2007, 09:13 PM
  5. Adobe Reader 7.0.x
    By tarquel in forum Windows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17th August 2005, 06:43 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •