The player can be completely managed and controlled from a single location from any computer with a web browser. Multiple players can be controlled centrally from a single unit using the built-in software. Simply plug your Navaho MediaCAT into its display device and connect it to your local network. Alternatively, attach multiple screens to theMediaCAT player with the use of a video “splitter” device. Then load the material onto your MediaCAT either locally (via usb) or remotely acrossthe network for display on the screens. Control is easy with the onboardweb-based management software.The Navaho MediaCAT allows you to create automated timed play lists which once set up, allows it to virtually run itself.
When it comes to information display and interaction, the most powerful aspect of the Navaho MediaCAT player is its ability to display standard web pages, and seamlessly merge audio and video content into the presentation. By using a web authoring tool such as Dreamweaver™ or Frontpage™, you can create a stimulating and visually exciting display to catch its user’s attention. Since the Navaho MediaCAT Touch Screen simulates a mouse click when a user presses the screen, you can create information displays which link to each other as easily as creating a web site.
Why choose a Navaho MediaCAT over a PC?
● Remote Access – Controlled by a web interface, updated over the network
● Timed Content – Automatically changes playing content at various times of the day
● Reliability – Solid state operating system provides maximum resilience (e.g. recovers from power failures and reduced risk of corruption)
● Security – Secure communication prevents unwanted changes
● Save Energy and Reduce Costs – A MediaCAT player draws 1/10 of the powerused by an average desktop PC – about the same as an energy saving lightbulb
● Regualar MediaCat @ £895
● MediaCat Lite @ £695
● Screens with integrated MediaCats available upon request
What Do Our Customers Say:
" The MediaCAT solution has been a real benefit to the school, keeping the pupils up to date and allowing them to showcase their excellent work (both in school and in the wider community).” - Ric Charlton, Network Manager, Lancs.
Westwood Associates are partners of Edugeek sponsor Navaho.
Please call on 01753 881810 or email email@example.com for more information or a quote.
Last edited by Ric_; 24th September 2009 at 01:35 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)