+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Our Advertisers Thread, Ricoh Click - Pay-as-you-print billing in Purchasing and Trading; We've teamed up with Ricoh to offer their great value Ricoh Click pay as you print billing service Ricoh Click ...
    Thank Post

Ricoh Click - Pay-as-you-print billing

We've teamed up with Ricoh to offer their great value Ricoh Click pay as you print billing service

Ricoh Click offers simply better pricing with the frst genuine pay-as-you-print billing. There are absolutely no extra charges, the price-per-page even includes the cost of replacement consumables, spare parts and servicing. The table attached shows the cost per mono or colour page for each Ricoh printer according to the length of the contract and the level of service required

If you like the sound of Ricoh Click and want to start enjoying the benefits of this smarter way of working it is simple. Contact me for further details on how you could benefit from Ricoh Click
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank Post
    Sounds interesting, can you fire me over an email/pm please

Thank Post
    PM sent

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,053 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Does this take into account printers that the schools already have in place or MUST we get some through this scheme?

Thank Post
    I'm checking for you now and will let you know, just waiting for Ricoh to get back to me.

Will update you as soon as I have more info

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    Do we have to purchase the printers as well as do the cost per click or do we get them free from Ricoh for as long as we subscribe to the scheme. Also do we have any minimum volume levels per month / quarter etc?

7. Thanks to john from:

SimpleSi (1st July 2009)

Thank Post
    Right - Ricoh Click contracts can only be signed up on new purchases as the "box" has to be preconfigured as a "click" box.

With regards the minimum volume levels, there are none. You just pay for the pages you print, nothing more. There is no minimum charge and you even get billed in arrears.

When your toner is running low, you simply order more online and Ricoh will deliver them to your school, meaning you dont have to take up valuable space with spare stock.

Any more questions then fire away

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,053 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Blog Entries
    so if we went ahead, would we have to pay for an overhead on the printers or is it literally covered in the Pay per sheet?

Thank Post
    You pay the standard price for the printer and then thats it - you just pay per page as per the pricing guide I've attached in the original post. If any of you would like to hear from Ricoh to either discuss this in further detail or to arrange an on-site audit to see where this scheme can help to save you money then email me and I'll get it sorted

Many thanks

Thank Post
    Sorry to chip in at this point - we did look into a per page printing scheme in the past but found the figures were a bit iffy on the 'Why we will save you money' front. With the rising costs of toner etc it seems worth having another look. Is the 'standard price' for the printer Ricoh's RRP, or would this be the standard price when bought through a vendor with decent prices (eg. you!)?

Thank Post
    The price for the printer will be the price we offer it to you, not the RRP

Feel free to email me if you would like further details or pricing on printers

Many thanks

Thank Post
    We are on a similar deal with rioch, it works well, quality is great and the stuff produced by the kids looks awesome.

I have however had issues with the printer drivers, minior issues like landscape no being selectable (or rather you can select it but it defaults back to portrait unless you set it through xp's printer config in control pannel).

Thank Post
    Ok, I've just been speaking to my guy at Ricoh regarding this.

You have to buy a new printer for this scheme. There is no surcharge for havng the Click meter fitted - you buy the printer at the price I offer it to you (cheaper than RRP). Ricoh then take the warranty out of the box (not needed because of this scheme), put a sticker on with service phone numbers and add the Click meter. Once you receive the printer, you decide if you want a 6 month, 12 month, 2 year etc contract, through to 5 years. 6 months is the minimum contract

Most customers are signing up to a 36 month contract with 8 hour response. However, should your situation change and you no longer want to be tied in to a 3 year contract, you only have to give 90 days notice. Because you are billed in arrears anyway, if you don't print anything in these 90 days then you won't pay anything for the notice period

It really is that simple. You buy the printer, sign up to a 6 month or longer contract and then pay the price per page as listed in the attachment in my original post. You order toners online when you are running low and these are delivered next day. Any problems at all then call the service number and if it cant be sorted out over the phone, you will have an engineer there with 4-8 hours, depending on your contract

If any of you have any further questions then please fire away. I'm just waiting on some pricing to come through on the printers so I'll put this up when I have it

Many thanks
    Last edited by WStore_Dan; 2nd July 2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Spelling!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    Sounds attractive, so from what you put there then there isn't a get out cost to get out of the 3 year contract? Surely there must be one as its cheaper to print on a 3 year contract so do you get billed the different in the prints you have done cost based to the current date of contract length?

Thank Post
    It would be nice to have some indicative pricing for printers. I'll send you over an email with my requirements to see if its worthwhile.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast