+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Our Advertisers Thread, Acer Aspire One for £135 in Purchasing and Trading; ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,453 Posts
    Send a PM to acer-man for the discount code.

£159.99 inc vat and delivery.

Ben

2. Thanks to plexer from:

altecsole (25th June 2009)

Thank Post
    I've already ordered one but, if you want one for personal use, there's also one on eBuyer for £149.98 with free p&p.

Acer Aspire One AOA150 Netbook Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer

4. Thanks to altecsole from:

Martin (26th June 2009)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by altecsole View Post
    I've already ordered one but, if you want one for personal use, there's also one on eBuyer for £149.98 with free p&p.

Acer Aspire One AOA150 Netbook Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer
    Ok so I can't compete with this price.

As you know I had problems with the supply of these laptops, this was because eBuyer stole the 500 I had ordered. They are bigger than me and thus were able to order 2500 at a lower price allowing them to offer them at an amazing price.

As all of you that ordered knows I fullfiled the deal and provided the laptops as promised, individual gross profit £2.42 for individual orders of which some of that goes to EduGeek to support the work Chris is doing.

I hope that I can prove to you that EduGeek Outlet provides a higher level of service than some of our internet competitors, I will never let a school customer down on level of service and after sales support.

I am still offering schools the Aspire Ones at £135 Ex VAT with free delivery on more than 10. This is the best I can offer and I hope you would still consider using Acer Outlet for your orders, valuing service and support above the bottom line.

For individual orders I accept use eBuyer as I can't compete with them.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered, I hope I can help you futher in the future.

Thanks

6. Thanks to acer-man from:

strawberry (4th July 2009)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Evening,

I did not start a new thread as i wanted everyone who was interested to hear my thoughts.

We ordered 10 Acer Aspire One's for the school and we will be using them for Learning Support to use (WordShark, SuccessMaker, Office etc) so applications are not nothing special and perfect for this machine.

I also purchased one for personal use, and so did one of my colleagues.

So, they arrived early this afternoon! and i must admit i am very impressed with this machine especially for the fantastic price!

Installed Windows XP straight away, and it installed with no problems (using a USB Version of windowsxp) downloaded all the drivers from the Acer Website:

Acer Europe - Service & Support, Drivers & Utilities, Downloads, netbook, Aspire One 150

FTP: ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/netbook...ne_150/driver/

Drivers installed with no problems at all, laptop connected to our domain with no issues and everything seems to running very well! Next week we will put all the required software on them and put them out to be used for a week or so before they break up for the holiday! but i have no doubt these will be much better than the out-dated Toshiba's they currently use! and you cant moan at the cost per machine.

I must admit, i have never been an Acer kind of guy... So many problems with them a few years ago really put me off.. but i can clearly see they have made an improvement and Richard has been great at AcerOutlet kept me informed i.e. delivery etc so i am one happy customer

*Thumbs Up for Edugeek Acer Outlet*

Thank you very much Richard, and i look forward to using Edugeek Acer Outlet in future

James.
    Last edited by EduTech; 3rd July 2009 at 07:33 PM.

8. Thanks to EduTech from:

acer-man (6th July 2009)

Thank Post
    i've got to say thanks as well. I was a little disappointed when you got your stock swiped but very impressed you still managed to deliver, and with that profit margin it was barely worth it for you so i'm even more impressed that this deal seems to be a personal favour to us. I'd deffo recommend you for any acer products. many thanks.

10. Thanks to strawberry from:

acer-man (6th July 2009)

Thank Post
    Hello

I am happy to say I have just got another 200 aspire ones same spec as before but in White. Only downside is price has gone up by £10.

Still willing to offer the free delivery option as before and can do reduced prices for schools, PM me if you would like more details.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acer-man View Post
    Hello

I am happy to say I have just got another 200 aspire ones same spec as before but in White. Only downside is price has gone up by £10.

Still willing to offer the free delivery option as before and can do reduced prices for schools, PM me if you would like more details.
    bargain still fella,

13. Thanks to CPLTD from:

acer-man (10th July 2009)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acer-man View Post
    Ok so I can't compete with this price.

<snip>

I hope that I can prove to you that EduGeek Outlet provides a higher level of service than some of our internet competitors, I will never let a school customer down on level of service and after sales support.

I am still offering schools the Aspire Ones at £135 Ex VAT with free delivery on more than 10. This is the best I can offer and I hope you would still consider using Acer Outlet for your orders, valuing service and support above the bottom line.

For individual orders I accept use eBuyer as I can't compete with them.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered, I hope I can help you futher in the future.

Thanks
    Apologies Richard, I by no means meant to direct customers away from you. The Acer that I received from you is great and the delivery was very prompt. I have no doubt that the service and support you offer is 'second to none'.

15. Thanks to altecsole from:

acer-man (13th July 2009)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by altecsole View Post
    Apologies Richard, I by no means meant to direct customers away from you. The Acer that I received from you is great and the delivery was very prompt. I have no doubt that the service and support you offer is 'second to none'.
    Thanks for that, not to worry I was just bitter because it was ebuyer who 'stole' them off me in the first place and they ended up taking some of my customers (non-edugeek ones).

No hard feelings and thanks for the support from EduGeek members for placing the orders.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Well, I'm enjoying mine. Well, more specifically, my kids are. With all the nice free Tux games and learning tools on and running W7 it really is the bees knees
    Great build, fast, nice screen. May need a larger battery though!

18. Thanks to Dos_Box from:

acer-man (13th July 2009)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    Well, I'm enjoying mine. Well, more specifically, my kids are. With all the nice free Tux games and learning tools on and running W7 it really is the bees knees
    Great build, fast, nice screen. May need a larger battery though!
    There is a 6 cell battery which comes as standard on some of the 10.1" models and the Aspire One Pro.

The 6 cell battery can also be bought for around £40-50.

Thanks

Thank Post
    are there any left or any more coming in the near future?

Thank Post
    Sorry no more 8.9" aspire ones, they have stopped producing them. The options are now:

10.1" - Acer Aspire One D150-1Bw (6 cell, BT) Netbook LU.S550B.022 - Aspire One Netbook - Acer Outlet

10.1" Pro - Acer Aspire One Pro 531h-06k Netbook LU.S9206.001 - Pro 531 with 10.1" Screen - Acer Outlet

11.6" - Acer Aspire One 751h-52Bk Netbook LU.S810B.182 - 751h with 11.6" Screen - Acer Outlet

Prices on the web are for one and without any discounts, contact me if you would like any quotes. I will look for another deal to bring you next month.

Thanks

Richard

Thank Post

I found some more!

I have sourced 50 more Aspire Ones in Blue this time with XP Home £199 inc VAT (sorry no discounts possible)

They are returned stock which has been fully tested and are in perfect condition with full 1 year warranty.

See and order here:

Acer Aspire One A150-Bb Netbook LU.S050B.243 - A110 and A150 - Acer Outlet

Thanks

Richard

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234