+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Our Advertisers Thread, Quote - Apple Goodies in Purchasing and Trading; Hi, please can you quote me happy for the following: Quote: 4x Imacs (20" Screen ones with the 2.66 Core2Duo ...
  1. #1

    john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,611
    Thank Post
    1,496
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 920 Posts
    Rep Power
    303

    Quote - Apple Goodies

    Hi, please can you quote me happy for the following:
    Quote:
    4x Imacs (20" Screen ones with the 2.66 Core2Duo & 2Gb Ram)
    1x Mac Mini (the bigger spec of the two as its to be used as a Apple Server for 5 Macs)
    4 Copies Final Cut Express (for the above Imacs)
    1 copy of Mac OS Server (10 CAL version will be fine as its only for 5 Imacs - to be used on the above Mac Mini)
    4x Imac Carepacks for 3 Year Warranty
    1x Mac Mini Carepack for 3 year warranty

    PM me if you need any more information

    Cheers
    John

  2. #2

    FN-GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15,948
    Thank Post
    886
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    447
    We got our mac stuff from simon at CPLTD he was the cheapest arround.

  3. Thanks to FN-GM from:

    CPLTD (21st May 2009)

  4. #3

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Bromwich
    Posts
    2,190
    Thank Post
    299
    Thanked 215 Times in 185 Posts
    Rep Power
    56
    Check out KRCS. They are always very competitive.

  5. #4

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,056
    Thank Post
    1,400
    Thanked 648 Times in 504 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hi, please can you quote me happy for the following:
    Quote:
    4x Imacs (20" Screen ones with the 2.66 Core2Duo & 2Gb Ram)
    1x Mac Mini (the bigger spec of the two as its to be used as a Apple Server for 5 Macs)
    4 Copies Final Cut Express (for the above Imacs)
    1 copy of Mac OS Server (10 CAL version will be fine as its only for 5 Imacs - to be used on the above Mac Mini)
    4x Imac Carepacks for 3 Year Warranty
    1x Mac Mini Carepack for 3 year warranty

    PM me if you need any more information

    Cheers
    John
    Hiya John,

    I will get a quote put together for you today if you would like to pm me your details,

  6. #5
    Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    318
    Thank Post
    54
    Thanked 79 Times in 46 Posts
    Rep Power
    27
    Hi John,

    We'd be more than happy to quote on this - please PM your contact details and I will send a quote over to you asap!

  7. #6

    john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,611
    Thank Post
    1,496
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 920 Posts
    Rep Power
    303
    Please add onto your list an Apple Xserve 2.26 Quad Core Xeon/3GB ram/160GB HDD

    Thanks!

  8. #7

    FN-GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15,948
    Thank Post
    886
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    447
    is that just for the macs? bit of an overkill dont you think?

  9. #8


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,690
    Thank Post
    352
    Thanked 796 Times in 715 Posts
    Rep Power
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-GM View Post
    is that just for the macs? bit of an overkill dont you think?
    I think it was a joke with him putting "Thanks" wanting it for himself.

  10. #9

    FN-GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15,948
    Thank Post
    886
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    447
    oh....

  11. #10

    Sylv3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Co. Durham
    Posts
    3,206
    Thank Post
    372
    Thanked 377 Times in 335 Posts
    Rep Power
    148
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but i'd be interested in quotes for the following:

    35 x Apple Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo / 1GB / 120GB 5400RPM / SuperDrive / AirPort Extreme / Bluetooth / NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 128MB

    1 x Apple Mac OS X 10.5.4 Server Leopard Unlimited Client

  12. #11

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,056
    Thank Post
    1,400
    Thanked 648 Times in 504 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv3r View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but i'd be interested in quotes for the following:

    35 x Apple Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo / 1GB / 120GB 5400RPM / SuperDrive / AirPort Extreme / Bluetooth / NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 128MB

    1 x Apple Mac OS X 10.5.4 Server Leopard Unlimited Client
    Will glady sort a quote out for you in the morning , can you pm me your schools details for the quote,

  13. #12

    john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,611
    Thank Post
    1,496
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 920 Posts
    Rep Power
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by kmount View Post
    I think it was a joke with him putting "Thanks" wanting it for himself.
    Nope was deadly serious, I have very horrid visions of this Mac Virus that seems to have appeared among our place spreading rather rapidly (hopefully not out of my budget! I can buy 2 PCs of the same spec for 1 Mac!) so rather be prepared, and as I am not paying for it stuff it and lets give it a go I can submit the plan with the Xserve and then when they say too much I can say well I can squeeze it on the mini but you cannot buy any more macs at all with that as it will not manage so that will do one of two things, if they say oh get the Xserve then that means they secretly want more Macs but dare not tell me as they know I will rant and rave about value for money (like I get when I want to buy quality kit not the cheapest of the cheap) or if they say get the mini they won't want anymore Macs and if they decide they do I will say well that was a complete waste etc etc

  14. #13
    WStore_Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farnham
    Posts
    440
    Thank Post
    47
    Thanked 55 Times in 37 Posts
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv3r View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but i'd be interested in quotes for the following:

    35 x Apple Mac mini 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo / 1GB / 120GB 5400RPM / SuperDrive / AirPort Extreme / Bluetooth / NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 128MB

    1 x Apple Mac OS X 10.5.4 Server Leopard Unlimited Client
    Hi Sylv3r

    I'd be happy to provide you with a quotation for the above. Please send me your school details so I can secure the best possible discount

    Many thanks

  15. #14
    Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    318
    Thank Post
    54
    Thanked 79 Times in 46 Posts
    Rep Power
    27
    I am preparing a quote also - if you PM your details and i will email the quote to you.


  16. #15


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,690
    Thank Post
    352
    Thanked 796 Times in 715 Posts
    Rep Power
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Nope was deadly serious, I have very horrid visions of this Mac Virus that seems to have appeared among our place spreading rather rapidly (hopefully not out of my budget! I can buy 2 PCs of the same spec for 1 Mac!) so rather be prepared, and as I am not paying for it stuff it and lets give it a go I can submit the plan with the Xserve and then when they say too much I can say well I can squeeze it on the mini but you cannot buy any more macs at all with that as it will not manage so that will do one of two things, if they say oh get the Xserve then that means they secretly want more Macs but dare not tell me as they know I will rant and rave about value for money (like I get when I want to buy quality kit not the cheapest of the cheap) or if they say get the mini they won't want anymore Macs and if they decide they do I will say well that was a complete waste etc etc
    Would a full stop have killed you John?

    *winks*

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. End of year spend goodies
    By Ric_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15th February 2009, 11:30 AM
  2. More Aldi computer goodies
    By Dos_Box in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26th November 2007, 05:08 PM
  3. Essential Goodies
    By richard.thomas in forum Network and Classroom Management
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th November 2007, 11:26 AM
  4. Oldies But Goodies
    By SpuffMonkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th December 2006, 12:18 AM
  5. I WON SOME GOODIES!!!
    By GrumbleDook in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 3rd February 2006, 09:38 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •