I wanted to make those interested aware of the latest Kaspersky Lab promotion that could save you some money.

As I’m sure you will know Kaspersky released their endpoint security platform some time ago and it covers a range of solutions that have all been developed from the same code base, and can be managed by a central platform. These include anti-malware, firewall, application management, patch management, data protection etc.

They have recently announced a brand new offer, exclusively available for schools, colleges, universities and other official educational organisations that could save you some money.

For a limited time only we’re able to offer a great discount off the standard education RRP when buying new licenses of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business or Kaspersky Security for Virtualisation.

This offer is available on 1, 2 or 3 year license terms for 200+ users/nodes.

If you have any questions, would like some more information, or if you would like to speak with someone about the solution or offer feel free to PM me and I will ensure it is dealt with.

We’re also able to offer a 30 day free trial to anyone that is interested.