I finally have a little time on my hands to give away the excess prizes left over from Stocktober 2. We'll be posting the items one by one and giving each away to the first claimant (with a 2 claim maximum). To claim, just shout out which item (or items) you want here in the thread.
Here are a few conditions of claim:
- Items must be claimed by posting in this thread with the name of the item you wish to claim
- Because we will be paying for the postage too, you must be based in the UK or have a UK address we can send the item to.
- You may claim a maximum of 2 items, either as a single claim or in separate claims.
- If an item goes unclaimed, then we'll remove the cap of 2 items and let anyone have it.
- There is no cost for the item or postage to the successful claimant.
- All items are provided "as is". VeryPC offer no guarantee or warranty on these items. They may not be exchanged for any other item or cash value.
Okay that's the boring stuff out of the way.
The first item is:
1. A BUNDLE OF DDR2 RAMALREADY CLAIMED (see end of thread for latest item)
Not as useless as it sounds - DDR2 costs a bomb these days and I know some schools have really old PCs that could do with a little boost.
If you want it, just shout out on the thread (remember to name the item you want!) - first come first served.
I hope that you manage to bag something nice.
P.S. We were going to post these in the classified section of EduGeek, but didn't want to break the private "sales" only rule, so thought we better do it here instead.
Last edited by VeryPC; 4th February 2014 at 01:46 PM.
Made the announcement thread; didn't use it to announce this.
I am disappoint, Al.
What a shame, I just threw away over christmas our last machines that took DDR2
EDIT: lol my machines use DDR! (P4's)
Last edited by chazzy2501; 4th February 2014 at 09:57 AM.
I've always got a home for DDR2 RAM here! Lots of old PCs that need a boost!
you know what...i've just slapped the last load in some PC's im trying to nurse into staying alive a little longer....so maybe, yeah....
Sometimes the announcements will be in advance, sometimes at the same time as launch, depending on the type of event/spontaneity of launch. In this case, I wanted a thread to link to before announcing it.
Rest assured, bigger stuff will be announced in advance so you know it is coming (stay tuned to VeryPC competitions, events and announcements (never miss another chance to win!) for more very soon).
We have the majority of machines using DDR2 here - any boost would be gratefully received!
We'd could do with 10 sticks of RAM for our old P4's...
This is too civilised, throw the stock in a pit with a net and trident, winner takes the loot.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)