Would it be going too far to cut out a Christmas decoration on the laser cutter with Al's face engraved.. hmm!
Some say his beard is tougher than Chuck Norris, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he will skive off and make a video. All we know is, he's called Al.
Last edited by nephilim; 2nd December 2013 at 07:49 PM.
Some say in the event of a water landing he may be used as a flotation device, and he once successfully placed an entire roll of toothpaste back in the tube.
All we know is he’s called Al
VeryPC_Colin_M (3rd December 2013)
I'm late, but I think I am in. Am I in?
Entries will continue to be taken until midnight of the penultimate day, which for this comp will be Thursday 19th December as the last draw (a massive sextuple draw!) will be on Friday 20th.
So don't be put off if you haven't already entered folks. If you're a UK based IT tech/manager type working in any sector PM me your professional contact details, OR if you're one of our old familiar faces and have been in a VeryPC competition on EduGeek before, just speak up on the thread and we'll add you, hassle free.
Good luck for today everyone.
A few admin notices:
- MADvent will run until 20th December, with a daily prize draw for each day of the month up to and including Christmas day 25th December.
- There will be 25 prizes in total. On Friday 6th and 13th we'll perform 3 draws to cover the following weekend. On Friday 20th we'll do 6 draws to cover the remaining days in the competition.
- Winners will be decided by randomly drawing a ticket from a lovely green Broadleaf chassis containing individual tickets with the respective EduGeek username of each entrant (and bonus entrant) printed on them.
- After a winning entrant's ticket is drawn, it will be removed from the chassis for the rest of the competition BUT will be replaced for the final draw on Friday 20th December representing Christmas Day (25th December).
- Bonus entries will be awarded on an ad-hoc basis for various entrant contributions to the fun and festivities as the competition progresses. Ways of earning bonus entries will be announced in videos or on the thread as the competition continues.
- The maximum number of bonus entries per MADvent entrant will be 2, which along with each entrant's standard entry, caps the entries per entrant at 3 maximum. The maximum allowed usage of the word entry and it's variants will be 6 per sentence.
- Prizes will be sent out as quickly as possible with the intention of getting them to the winners before Christmas, but as the competition progresses and Christmas looms closer, some of the later prizes may not arrive before Christmas due to demand on delivery services (but we'll do our best in this respect).
- Lists of admin notices will be capped at 8 items.
Pheeew - I shoulda been a lawyer (Ally McBeal). That's it, thought I should get it out of the way. Quite enjoyed writing it actually, in a perverse evil genius sort of way("You WILL obey my rules! Ahahahahahahahah!").
Once again - good luck to everyone.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)