+ Post New Thread
Page 59 of 183 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2740
Our Advertisers Thread, STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC in Purchasing and Trading; Originally Posted by VeryPC_Tom_B Al, allow me to answer this Hi Little-Miss im sorry but Rufus is mine If you ...
  1. #871

    Little-Miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,527
    Thank Post
    2,394
    Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC_Tom_B View Post
    Al, allow me to answer this

    Hi Little-Miss im sorry but Rufus is mine

    If you want a quote on a purple PC let me know what specs you're after and ill send over a price
    But i want the puppy!!! waaahhhhhhhhh

    Specs....well...it's been so long since ive had a choice...

  2. #872

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,456
    Thank Post
    628
    Thanked 2,108 Times in 1,448 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    881

  3. 2 Thanks to X-13:

    Rawns (9th October 2013), Rufus (9th October 2013)

  4. #873

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,143
    Thank Post
    1,210
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 642 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    Are we allowed to do one more bonus entry in that we can put our 3rd entry back into be drawn ( but we can only do this once ) ?
    Sorry Mac, max is max. You are tip-top-completely-full-up-no-more-room-at-the-inn-all-space-taken-further-expansion-prohibited-done-and-dusted-call-me-max_shinobi-maxed-out.

    3 is the max under any circumstances in STOCKTOBER2! so you can relax, cross your fingers and watch the draws.

    Al

  5. Thanks to VeryPC from:

    mac_shinobi (9th October 2013)

  6. #874

    Little-Miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,527
    Thank Post
    2,394
    Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    548
    Alright smarty pants! Nah, in reality my situation is no good for a doggy...hence the late pet Hedgehog.

    Edit: I've just read that again and to me it sounds like i may have the corpse of Dexter at home, i would like to point out that this is not the case...lol
    Last edited by Little-Miss; 9th October 2013 at 01:03 PM.

  7. #875

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    12,257
    Thank Post
    1,670
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    451
    I think for each time @mac_shinobi has tried to get more than the bonus allows he should be deducted an entry never to return. Lol

  8. #876

    sparkeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,003
    Thank Post
    1,355
    Thanked 1,765 Times in 1,187 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    I think for each time @mac_shinobi has tried to get more than the bonus allows he should be deducted an entry never to return. Lol
    Or... we give him bonus entries, but if his name is pulled out, VeryPC visit and take away a piece of obsolete equipment.
    Kinda like the compo, but in reverse.

  9. #877

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,456
    Thank Post
    628
    Thanked 2,108 Times in 1,448 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkeh View Post
    but if his name is pulled out, VeryPC visit and take away a piece of obsolete equipment.
    Isn't that a GOOD thing?

    Free removal of unwanted equipment.

  10. #878
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 491 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Isn't that a GOOD thing?

    Free removal of unwanted equipment.
    Maybe dump obsolete equipment on his door step then?

  11. #879

    sparkeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,003
    Thank Post
    1,355
    Thanked 1,765 Times in 1,187 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    529
    Ok, how about he receives a PS2 mouse in a PS4 box?

  12. Thanks to sparkeh from:

    Oaktech (9th October 2013)

  13. #880

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    3
    Can I have number 17 please

  14. Thanks to alexpuk2002 from:

    VeryPC (9th October 2013)

  15. #881

    Oaktech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    2,961
    Thank Post
    837
    Thanked 578 Times in 451 Posts
    Rep Power
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    570ck70b3r.

    And there's my new wireless key...

  16. #882

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,896
    Thank Post
    3,415
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 997 Posts
    Rep Power
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Sorry Mac, max is max. You are tip-top-completely-full-up-no-more-room-at-the-inn-all-space-taken-further-expansion-prohibited-done-and-dusted-call-me-max_shinobi-maxed-out.

    3 is the max under any circumstances in STOCKTOBER2! so you can relax, cross your fingers and watch the draws.

    Al
    Can't argue with that and ok :-). Let the competition continue. The Al-wok god has spoken !!
    Last edited by mac_shinobi; 9th October 2013 at 01:25 PM.

  17. #883

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,143
    Thank Post
    1,210
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 642 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpuk2002 View Post
    Can I have number 17 please
    Selection acknowledged!

    Revelation approaching...

  18. #884

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,143
    Thank Post
    1,210
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 642 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    Okay @alexpuk2002 here is your prize reveal:



    Remember entries are still open, so if you get in now you'll be in the draw from tomorrow onwards until your name is drawn (but will be put back before the star prize PS4 draw). To enter just PM me your professional contact details if you are a UK based IT manager/tech type, OR if you've entered a VeryPC competition on EduGeek before, you can just speak up in the thread that you want back in and we'll add you.

    Byeeeeeeeeee!

    Al

  19. Thanks to VeryPC from:

    X-13 (9th October 2013)

  20. #885
    Gonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
    Posts
    547
    Thank Post
    128
    Thanked 121 Times in 81 Posts
    Rep Power
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Okay @alexpuk2002 here is your prize reveal:



    Remember entries are still open, so if you get in now you'll be in the draw from tomorrow onwards until your name is drawn (but will be put back before the star prize PS4 draw). To enter just PM me your professional contact details if you are a UK based IT manager/tech type, OR if you've entered a VeryPC competition on EduGeek before, you can just speak up in the thread that you want back in and we'll add you.

    Byeeeeeeeeee!

    Al
    Oh. My. God. I WANT ONE!!!!!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Beat it OR Eat it! Score free sweeties from VeryPC
    By VeryPC in forum Our Advertisers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 28th June 2013, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th January 2013, 09:05 AM
  3. [Video] 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee.
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th June 2012, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16th January 2012, 10:00 AM
  5. Monitoring of Staff and Student files and emails
    By mark in forum School ICT Policies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th July 2005, 12:01 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •