+ Post New Thread
Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 2740
Our Advertisers Thread, STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC in Purchasing and Trading; @ VeryPC While you're doing that, let me know if my toe-curling effort at least got me a bonus entry. ...
  1. #766
    alexsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    117
    Thank Post
    21
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    14
    @VeryPC While you're doing that, let me know if my toe-curling effort at least got me a bonus entry. Please

  2. #767

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,029
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 589 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsanger View Post
    @VeryPC While you're doing that, let me know if my toe-curling effort at least got me a bonus entry. Please
    Certainly did!

    Toe curling is not a pre-requisite for a bonus entry, but it helps. Actually all attempts will qualify, regardless of quality, so no need to self-criticise!

    Al

  3. #768
    alexsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    117
    Thank Post
    21
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Certainly did!

    Toe curling is not a pre-requisite for a bonus entry, but it helps. Actually all attempts will qualify, regardless of quality, so no need to self-criticise!

    Al
    Cheers!

    Just self-describing as I listened to it play back.

  4. #769

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,710
    Thank Post
    3,246
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Rep Power
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Certainly did!

    Toe curling is not a pre-requisite for a bonus entry, but it helps. Actually all attempts will qualify, regardless of quality, so no need to self-criticise!

    Al
    That's ok - just basically means we will most likely not win the big box / tub of sweets etc

  5. #770

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,029
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 589 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Okay @mac_shinobi here's your prize reveal:



    Congratulations. If it's not something you want, you can swap it out for a VeryPC Stocktober T-shirt and we'll give the prize away to a good home over on the EduGeek http://www.edugeek.net/forums/classified-adverts/

    Remember entries are still open, so if you get in now you'll be in the draw from tomorrow onwards until your name is drawn (but will be put back before the star prize PS4 draw). To enter just PM me your professional contact details if you are a UK based IT manager/tech type, OR if you've entered a VeryPC competition on EduGeek before, you can just speak up in the thread that you want back in and we'll add you.
    Last edited by VeryPC; 8th October 2013 at 01:46 PM.

  6. 3 Thanks to VeryPC:

    bladedanny (8th October 2013), mac_shinobi (8th October 2013), X-13 (8th October 2013)

  7. #771

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    11,793
    Thank Post
    1,623
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,396 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    422
    Nice mouse...they're quite handy for people like me...for a Mac user, not so much! lol

  8. Thanks to nephilim from:

    mac_shinobi (8th October 2013)

  9. #772

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,710
    Thank Post
    3,246
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Rep Power
    364
    Any chance of a free Shirt with the mouse ? lol If not then I will decide and let you know soon Thanks

  10. #773

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,029
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 589 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    Any chance of a free Shirt with the mouse ? lol If not then I will decide and let you know soon Thanks
    It's an either/or kinda bargain I'm afraid. The idea is the T-shirts are there for anyone who wins a prize that they have no use for, so you either keep the prize or you give it back in exchange for a T-shirt and we offer the prize as a giveaway in the EduGeek classified section.

    You can wait until I show everyone the T-shirts before you decide if you like. I'll be offering the same choice to all our winners so far and subsequent winners too. We only just came up with this idea, so the T-shirts will be ordered really soon. That's the way Stocktober rolls; it evolves as we go along.

    Cheers,

    Al

  11. Thanks to VeryPC from:

    mac_shinobi (8th October 2013)

  12. #774

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,710
    Thank Post
    3,246
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Rep Power
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    It's an either/or kinda bargain I'm afraid. The idea is the T-shirts are there for anyone who wins a prize that they have no use for, so you either keep the prize or you give it back in exchange for a T-shirt and we offer the prize as a giveaway in the EduGeek classified section.

    You can wait until I show everyone the T-shirts before you decide if you like. I'll be offering the same choice to all our winners so far and subsequent winners too. We only just came up with this idea, so the T-shirts will be ordered really soon. That's the way Stocktober rolls; it evolves as we go along.

    Cheers,

    Al
    That works Al - Thanks

  13. #775

    Little-Miss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,518
    Thank Post
    2,374
    Thanked 745 Times in 456 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Well @VeryPC_Tom_B is your man - contact him for a quote and he'll do a sweet deal.

    @VeryPC_Colin_M is off work with a broken hip at the moment otherwise i would have suggested you contact him.

    Al
    as long as he realises it's not personal.....

    Unlike the purple PC...that would be personal

  14. #776


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    565
    Thank Post
    13
    Thanked 55 Times in 34 Posts
    Rep Power
    223
    Just thought I would wake the thread up

    GOOOOODD MORNING EDUGEEK!!!!

    IT's a rubbish day weather wise but today is another great day for all you Edugeekers out there. Why??? It's ANOTHER Stock2ber draw day. Congrats to @mac_shinobi for yesterday's win.

    Hope @VeryPC_Colin_M is on the mend!!

    That is all

  15. Thanks to LeightonJames from:

    VeryPC (9th October 2013)

  16. #777
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 489 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeightonJames View Post
    Just thought I would wake the thread up

    GOOOOODD MORNING EDUGEEK!!!!

    IT's a rubbish day weather wise but today is another great day for all you Edugeekers out there. Why??? It's ANOTHER Stock2ber draw day. Congrats to @mac_shinobi for yesterday's win.

    Hope @VeryPC_Colin_M is on the mend!!

    That is all
    Sunny down 'ere in Somersetshire!

  17. #778

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,047
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Sunny down 'ere in Somersetshire!
    Lucky for you...

    It looks like it's going to rain down here in the bowels of Essex.

  18. #779


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    565
    Thank Post
    13
    Thanked 55 Times in 34 Posts
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Sunny down 'ere in Somersetshire!
    Lucky swine! It's bleak and miserable here and that's just the job


  19. #780
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 489 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeightonJames View Post
    Lucky swine! It's bleak and miserable here and that's just the job

    The sun always shines down here!

    That or I've been drinking too much Sheppys Cider again...

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Beat it OR Eat it! Score free sweeties from VeryPC
    By VeryPC in forum Our Advertisers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 28th June 2013, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th January 2013, 09:05 AM
  3. [Video] 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee.
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th June 2012, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16th January 2012, 10:00 AM
  5. Monitoring of Staff and Student files and emails
    By mark in forum School ICT Policies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th July 2005, 12:01 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •