+ Post New Thread
Page 43 of 183 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2740
Our Advertisers Thread, STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC in Purchasing and Trading; Originally Posted by hardtailstar Me too but possibly for personal use... @ VeryPC do you sell to non commercial customers? ...
  1. #631

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,025
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtailstar View Post
    Me too but possibly for personal use...

    @VeryPC do you sell to non commercial customers?
    Yes we do! In fact our online retail shop is going live very soon (just waiting for a few legal documents to be completed first) and you'll be able to buy at the click of a button.

    We get quite a lot of enquiries for home-user PCs actually, which is the whole reason we're launching the consumer webshop. We'll have all our desktop PCs, All-in-Ones, laptops etc available to buy with upgrade options on each model right there on the product page. We'll still encourage our customers to call us directly if they have a special requirement or customisation in mind though. We're so versatile in what we can build that it is not practical to list every single option, plus our sales team are awesome and absolutely brilliant at making sure you get exactly what you want (love those guys, they're dead good at their jobs - all focus is on keeping the customer happy and not piling on sales pressure).

    If you can't wait, just give us a call on 0845 0345 017 or 0114 321 8609 right now.

    Cheers,

    Al

  2. 5 Thanks to VeryPC:

    hardtailstar (7th October 2013), Little-Miss (7th October 2013), mac_shinobi (7th October 2013), Rawns (7th October 2013), TheScarfedOne (18th October 2013)

  3. #632

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,025
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    Just to say a massive thanks to @VeryPC, Al and everyone else involved in doing this prize give away - especially with such a lovely prize ( of the PS 4 + Game ) etc. Oh and also allowing me to enter !!
    Ahhhh - thanks mac!

    Getting some great love from the Stocktobians this year. We're just glad you guys are enjoying it.

    Al

  4. Thanks to VeryPC from:

    mac_shinobi (7th October 2013)

  5. #633

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,025
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    That 45k is misleading though.

    That's 45k views from the time it was posted to today.

    Not 45k for the period it was being posted in.
    Good point, but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the 43K - 45K region when we finished last year. Still quite a hefty target.

    Have to say that your support is always appreciated, along with all the thread regulars.

    Al

  6. #634

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,025
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Thanks Al...I thought the last bit was the best...lol
    Agreed - there are a few phrases in the middle that are really quite convincing and the ending is quality - great entry, well done.

    AL

  7. #635
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 489 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Yes we do! In fact our online retail shop is going live very soon (just waiting for a few legal documents to be completed first) and you'll be able to buy at the click of a button.

    We get quite a lot of enquiries for home-user PCs actually, which is the whole reason we're launching the consumer webshop. We'll have all our desktop PCs, All-in-Ones, laptops etc available to buy with upgrade options on each model right there on the product page. We'll still encourage our customers to call us directly if they have a special requirement or customisation in mind though. We're so versatile in what we can build that it is not practical to list every single option, plus our sales team are awesome and absolutely brilliant at making sure you get exactly what you want (love those guys, they're dead good at their jobs - all focus is on keeping the customer happy and not piling on sales pressure).

    If you can't wait, just give us a call on 0845 0345 017 or 0114 321 8609 right now.

    Cheers,

    Al

    Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre!





    Media Centre.

  8. #636

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,033
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre!





    Media Centre.
    You're looking for a Mac, right?

  9. Thanks to X-13 from:

    mac_shinobi (7th October 2013)

  10. #637
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 489 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    You're looking for a Mac, right?
    Was I not clear?

  11. #638

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,033
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Was I not clear?
    Oh, you want an overpriced, underspec'd RM computer!

  12. Thanks to X-13 from:

    Rawns (7th October 2013)

  13. #639

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,025
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre! Media Centre!





    Media Centre.
    Really not sure what you want. I dunno, sometimes you guys are so vague...

    EDIT - oh hang on a minute, you want something with this OS loaded yes? Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2002



    We can even put a Pentium 4 processor in it and say, 256MB RAM? How's that sound?

    Al
    Last edited by VeryPC; 7th October 2013 at 01:35 PM.

  14. Thanks to VeryPC from:

    Rawns (7th October 2013)

  15. #640
    hardtailstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,784
    Thank Post
    540
    Thanked 237 Times in 208 Posts
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Yes we do! In fact our online retail shop is going live very soon (just waiting for a few legal documents to be completed first) and you'll be able to buy at the click of a button.

    We get quite a lot of enquiries for home-user PCs actually, which is the whole reason we're launching the consumer webshop. We'll have all our desktop PCs, All-in-Ones, laptops etc available to buy with upgrade options on each model right there on the product page. We'll still encourage our customers to call us directly if they have a special requirement or customisation in mind though. We're so versatile in what we can build that it is not practical to list every single option, plus our sales team are awesome and absolutely brilliant at making sure you get exactly what you want (love those guys, they're dead good at their jobs - all focus is on keeping the customer happy and not piling on sales pressure).

    If you can't wait, just give us a call on 0845 0345 017 or 0114 321 8609 right now.

    Cheers,

    Al
    Ill wait till the website is live then take a peek

    Good work @VeryPC good work!

  16. 2 Thanks to hardtailstar:

    mac_shinobi (7th October 2013), VeryPC (7th October 2013)

  17. #641

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,710
    Thank Post
    3,246
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Rep Power
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Oh, you want an overpriced, underspec'd RM computer!
    RM are worse than Macs - can't be bothered ref the arguments but am sure I know a few Edugeekers who can be, not really relevant to this VeryPC Competition thread

  18. #642

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,710
    Thank Post
    3,246
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Rep Power
    364
    @VeryPC & @hardtailstar

    Could @VeryPC ( Al or someone ) start a new thread once the site goes live and mention myself, hardtailstar and anyone else who is interested in the thread so we know the site has gone live

    If that is ok and or possible

    Thanks

  19. #643

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,025
    Thank Post
    1,100
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    @VeryPC & @hardtailstar

    Could @VeryPC ( Al or someone ) start a new thread once the site goes live and mention myself, hardtailstar and anyone else who is interested in the thread so we know the site has gone live

    If that is ok and or possible

    Thanks
    Sure thing @mac_shinobi - I'll make a note of it now. That okay with you @hardtailstar?

    *scribbles names on back of matchbox*
    Last edited by VeryPC; 7th October 2013 at 01:56 PM.

  20. 2 Thanks to VeryPC:

    hardtailstar (7th October 2013), mac_shinobi (7th October 2013)

  21. #644

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,710
    Thank Post
    3,246
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 970 Posts
    Rep Power
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Sure thing @mas_shinobi - I'll make a note of it now. That okay with you @hardtailstar?

    *scribbles names on back of matchbox*
    lol - hahaha @ scribble on the back of a match box

    Thanks

  22. #645
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 489 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Really not sure what you want. I dunno, sometimes you guys are so vague...

    EDIT - oh hang on a minute, you want something with this OS loaded yes? Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2002



    We can even put a Pentium 4 processor in it and say, 256MB RAM? How's that sound?

    Al
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Sure thing @mas_shinobi - I'll make a note of it now. That okay with you @hardtailstar?

    *scribbles names on back of matchbox*
    Add me to the list if you would be so kind good sir. [/DoffsHat]
    Last edited by Rawns; 7th October 2013 at 01:45 PM.

  23. Thanks to Rawns from:

    mac_shinobi (7th October 2013)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Beat it OR Eat it! Score free sweeties from VeryPC
    By VeryPC in forum Our Advertisers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 28th June 2013, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th January 2013, 09:05 AM
  3. [Video] 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee.
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th June 2012, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16th January 2012, 10:00 AM
  5. Monitoring of Staff and Student files and emails
    By mark in forum School ICT Policies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th July 2005, 12:01 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •