Aye, will be interesting to see what we can do with it
I have a plan for the Haribo already.
Imagine the possibilities of Haribo packaging - instead of those fake wotsits (great for jokes!), bubblewrap or polystyrene (what the HELL just happened in the office?) pack all products in Haribo.
Customers happy. Products well protected.
*** disclaimer : probably not great on warm days.
Indeed...I only got 1 pack of haribo...whilst he got 4...its an outrage I say!!
Two questions on the wii comp thingy a) Does the "example" letter actually count as part of the end answer? b) Is it one letter per day, or per vid? aka draw + prizes?
a) No, the example letter was just a # symbol, representing any given letter. It IS NOT part of the anagram or solution. The first letter was in the prize (2nd) video on Friday 12th October - did you see it???
b) One letter per vid, 21 letters in total. Keep watching!
I'll do a quick summary of the whole Win a Wii rules shortly to clear any confusion up.
Steve21 (14th October 2012)
Hi folks. I'm sensing a little confusion over exactly what you need to do to win the Wii, so here's a summary that (I hope) will make it all super clear:
- You need to be signed up to Stocktober first (email pro contact details and Edugeek username to email@example.com).
- Every Stocktober video from the prize reveal (2nd vid) on Friday October 12th to the prize reveal (2nd vid) on Friday October 26th INCLUSIVE will contain a hidden letter or type character. That's 21 hidden letters (or characters).
- The characters form an anagram. When you have all 21 characters, rearrange them into a VERY WELL KNOWN PHRASE that I'm sure users of this forum will be familiar with.
- Submit your answer to VeryPC as a PM containing the correct phrase to THIS ACCOUNT (Edugeek username: VeryPC).
- You will have until midnight on Tuesday 30th October to submit your answers, at which point the competition will be closed to submissions.
- The winner will be revealed in the final Stocktober video, that is the 2nd video on Wednesday 31st October 2012, by drawing their name from all the correct submissions received before the deadline.
- Anyone signed up to Stocktober can enter, regardless of whether they have won a daily prize, booby prize or pop-quiz prize during Stocktober.
I hope this clears things up. If there's any more confusion, don't be afraid to ask.
Good luck everyone!
X-13 (14th October 2012)
Today's draw will be done momentarily - stay tuned!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)