Name in hat
Name in hat
As for VeryPC I have a few friends who rate them very highly build quality and service so would be nice to see what they can offer for future purchases.
Yes we all do it telling the receptionist that you are too busy to talk just to fob them off,(Yes you Ink Jets and Toners) but I do have a few suppliers who ring and it is nice to do business with no pressure.
Email coming Mondays, I'm not logging onto my work email today, it's the weekend....
Discovered this blog post quite neatly addressing the problem of which order to watch the entire Star Wars saga in:
Star Wars: Machete Order
bladedanny (1st October 2012)
I thought id won today as i had an email come through.... I was disapointed as it was just an email thanking me for my details
Some points of clarification:
- All winners will be announced on the thread, at which point we will ask you to choose your number publicly from the remaining unopened boxes. Then we'll announce the prize in your box.
- Today's draw will be made at 3pm. We want to give as many people as possible a chance to enter before we draw the first winner.
- From tomorrow onwards, unless stated otherwise, we'll do the draw at 11am to allow more time for the box choosing and prize announcement
- Weekends: every Friday, we'll do a triple draw at 11am for a busy afternoon of box drawing and prize giving.
- All box number choice submissions must be made on the thread and will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis. In the event that 2 Stocktober winners choose the same number, the earlier post will have precedence, regardless of the order in which the winners were initially chosen.
Sorry for slipping into pseudo legalese there - just want to avoid any potential arguments.
The clock is ticking. Less than 5 hours until the first draw - get your details submitted!
Edugeek name, real name and professional contact details (telephone, email, address) to firstname.lastname@example.org will get you in the mix.
Thanks a lot
hardtailstar (1st October 2012)
That's it! It's 3pm. No more entries for 1st October. You can still enter for tomorrow and the rest of the month, and everyone stays in the draw until they win.
Today's winner will be announced in a few minutes.
The first winner of Stocktober is here - see the draw:
Congratulations to Nephilim - please can you select your box from the unopened ones below (which is all of them at the moment, of course) and we'll reveal your prize shortly:
Thanks a lot!
Al and Em
I'll take 16 please....and its the first draw I've won on my whole time on here...woooo!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)