+ Post New Thread
Other Stuff Thread, November 13: David Haye v. Audley Harrison in Fun Stuff; ...

Thank Post

November 13: David Haye v. Audley Harrison

Im a big boxing fan unfortunaley i wont be able to go watch this fight live as im on holiday gutted !! but i thourght it might be a good discussion if anyone else likes boxing that is

Harrison has been widely derided by fans and experts rating him as a massive outsider. Yet he still has a puncherís chance!

I like David Haye and I like his style!! and of course i want david haye to win !
    It will be the first time in 17 years that two British fighters have battled it out for a world heavyweight title, since Lennox Lewis and Frank Bruno !!
    im so hoping the hotel on holiday will be showing it !!!

kelly

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I am a big boxing fan as well but........

This is a glorified payoff for Harrison.........I think he will get knocked out in the first three rounds. Harrison has definitely seen better days and lets face it was never that great. I was very surprised as I thought we would actually get to see the fight everyone wants to see Haye vs Klitschko....I think it will be like Mayweather vs Pacquiao and never happen though!

Having said all of this.....you know i will be watching! ha

Chris
    Last edited by CPLTD; 29th October 2010 at 04:27 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    I am a big boxing fan as well but........

This is a glorified payoff for Harrison.........I think he will get knocked out in the first three rounds. Harrison has defnitely seen better days and lets face it was never that great. I was very surprised as I thought we would actually get to see the fight everyone wants to see Haye vs Klitschko....I think it will be like Mayweather vs Pacquiao and never happen though!

Having said all of this.....yuo know i will be watching! ha

Chris
    yeah i def think haye will win and i agree it is a shame he hasnt had the fight with either klitchko yet !!!!!!! haye is saying this is because Wladimir will have to lower his demands if the two are to meet in the ring.
    it didnt go ahead because of a disagreement over the division of tv money and this is what it stalling this fight ! Instead, Haye faces Audley Harrison while Klitschko clashes with Dereck Chisora four weeks later again WHY CHISORA !!!! lol

pacman is my fav fighter i love him hes a god !!!! in my world anyway and i would so love and pay anythign to watch that fight pacman mayweather as id love to see mayweather lose i cant stand him although he is a very good fighter so would that happen?? who knows in my dreams it would lol

kelly

ps i know i am a girl but i do know alot about boxing lol i have a signed arturo gatti glove and only real fans know who he is and how good he was
    !! RIP

and also a singed muhamad ali picture and tickets and thats cost me a arm and a leg !! lol i also go and watch fights alot even traveling as far as las vegas ! lol

also just incase they dont show it on tv in cape verde lol i am taking my laptop as there is wifi at the hotel hoping i can get a link somewhere im just happy i wont be missing Carl Froch Arthur Abraham what a fight that is going to be November is a great month for boxing !
    Last edited by BIST; 29th October 2010 at 04:33 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread