+ Post New Thread
Other Stuff Thread, Fog! in Fun Stuff; I am trying to sort out a small issue we have in the school with regards to our stage. Some ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,941 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fog!

I am trying to sort out a small issue we have in the school with regards to our stage. Some performances (rock band in particular) would look much better if we had some form of fog/mist/smoke machine to provide a better atmosphere.

I am looking for a starting point in looking for such a machine as I am unsure of the current health and safety laws on this sorta thing now. Has anyone got any experience of this? What can people suggest?

Cheers
    Tony

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts

Re: Fog!

No help on the machine I'm afraid, but one hint from a dude that deals with them IE me, DO NOT use when the Fire Alarm system has the heads in the hall, classroom (where ever the smoke will be used) activated. They can often set them off, despite what the bumf on the chemical or machine may say, just disable the sensors in that area and the ones in the corridor outside or the room next door etc as its no fun in mid drama performance and the fire alarm going off and Fireman Sam charing up to visit

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information