I need help to automate some work I have to do with a csv job log. I get csv logs from the sharp printers and need to exclude some data (columbs with a total value of zero) sum other columbs to a total and I need to do this by each user. It's one of those tasks that takes me 2 hours every 3 months but its laborious and I know a large chunk could be automated!
So I think I need to do the following
1. tell excel that row 1 is a title for each columb
2. delete all columbs that have a sum of zero
3. I need it to order the data by user
4. sum all the data in each columb into a total for that user (I know of autosum but I have to create a blank row and manulay select that users data)
5. remove all the non sumed data
6. make pretty alternative colours for each row (make printout easy to read)