Advanced Word template creation/collation
I have a complicated problem that I need a simple solution for…
I work for a special school that uses several annual report word templates that require manual collation at the end of the report writing process.
So an example of the different templates that might be needed would be:
Key Stage 2 Generic report template
Horse riding template
Community visit template
Where as Child B might need:
Key Stage 5 Generic report template
Work experience template
College placement template
Activity centre template
So, what I’m after is some sort of wizard that the user goes through when they open up what I want to be the one word template to rule them all. I see it as Working in the following way:
1. Teacher opens the template
2. They get a menu or drop down asking what key stage they are in
3. Then all the templates are collated based on more questions…
4. Does the student do Horse riding?
5. Does the student do Swimming?
6. Does the student do Community visits?
7. Does the student do Work experience?
8. Does the student go to a College placement?
9. Does the student go to the Activity centre?
10. The document is now ready for authoring.
Has anyone managed such a system and how did they do it?
Cheers in advance…