Just been doing some reading / playing and at current we only install the Save as PDF plug-in to the computers that need it. However its useful, so thought I'd have a look at deploying it to all (M$ Download afterall, should have an MSI somewhere).
Worked it out and the solution is below.
- Download the "Save as PDF" or "Save as PDF and XPS" plug-in for Office 2007 (.exe)
- Save as PDF and XPS - Download details: 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
- Install the add-in onto a computer manually
- Once complete, open up the following path - "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSECache\ExPdfXps\1033\"
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSECache\ExPdf\1033\" for just PDF
- Inside here is an MSI and CAB file, copy these to your share and deploy with Group Policy, its around 300k so installs in seconds :)
Hope its useful :)