I'm having a problem with my Frontpage 2003 install on some machines. A number of my students are having problems opening FrontPage files. They have created the files previously and when returning to them are unable to open any files or documents.
The work is saved in their user areas. An area message is displayed which says:
"Unable to open Website. Possible causes:
1. The web server many not have FrontPage Server Extensions installed
2. The web server may be temporarily out of service.
3. If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect.
4. An error may have occurred in the web server
5. Opening a web using ftp:// is not allowed"
This is strange because this is all being done locally and not being published to a host offsite or onsite.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)