+ Post New Thread
Office Software Thread, Cannot Share Calendars? AutoDiscovery? in Technical; Morning all! I was wondering if someone else has come across this problem and if so, what did you do ...
    Thank Post

Cannot Share Calendars? AutoDiscovery?

Morning all!

I was wondering if someone else has come across this problem and if so, what did you do to rectify the issue? I've done some searching on Google as to find the cause, but I'm not entirely sure on what to do next!

Basically, if a user attempts to share their calendar with another user, an error message pops up stating: 'Error while preparing to send sharing message'. I've tried sharing calendars via a multitude of different users and the same message appears. We've been running Exchange 2010 for quite some time and back when we had Outlook 2007 installed, sharing a calendar was never an issue. In fact, if I roll back a user to Outlook 2007, they can then share their calendar! It's also worth noting that users can successfully share calendars in OWA ...

After a search on Google, it seems to be a well documented problem ... People seem to suggest that there is a fault with AutoDiscovery I ran a 'Test E-Mail Autoconfiguration' on my Outlook and received this:

http://thumbsnap.com/i/89MWCFp4.jpg

Something is definitely amiss! IIS? Can anyone provide some help as to what might be wrong and what I need to do next? If so, it would be hugely appreciated!

Cheers!

Thank Post
    Monday morning bump! Anyone?

Thank Post
    If I attempt to navigate to 'https://server.domain.local/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml' in IE, I receive a '600' error, which shows that AutoDiscovery is technically working!
    DNS resolution issue?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread