+ Post New Thread
Office Software Thread, Powerpoint Images missing? in Technical; Hi there I've had a couple of students come to see me this morning, saying that their images in their ...

Thank Post

Powerpoint Images missing?

Hi there

I've had a couple of students come to see me this morning, saying that their images in their Powerpoint files have disappeared. At first I thought it might have been a problem with the source of the image no longer being available. But the students say they've copied and pasted the images into the PPTX.
    Each image is replaced with the following message " The image part with relationship ID rId2 was not found in the file."

Any one know what that is? I found a Microsoft Office Community Post saying its a know problem and is either caused by Cloud Synchronizing of the file or an AV scan locking it? I don't think its either though. We do use Office 365 for emails and are looking to linking Skydrive to users home directories, but its not active yet. Been using the same Anti Virus system since the summer, and this is the first I've heard of it?

This is the post: PowerPoint 2013: Images in presentation disappear - and are - Microsoft Community

Any thoughts or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thank Post
    I have to say this is not the first time to meet such error image. But I did not yet met it. I just met the situation where the image is represented as a red X.
    I googled and found this post may help you a little. Good luck.

Problems with content and "The Image part with relationship ID - Microsoft Community

Quote Originally Posted by trunks View Post
    Hi there

I've had a couple of students come to see me this morning, saying that their images in their Powerpoint files have disappeared. At first I thought it might have been a problem with the source of the image no longer being available. But the students say they've copied and pasted the images into the PPTX.
    Each image is replaced with the following message " The image part with relationship ID rId2 was not found in the file."

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread