+ Post New Thread
Office Software Thread, Publisher Printing Coloured Text in Black and White, help! in Technical; I've been scouring the internet for any information on my problem and, so far, I have come up empty. I ...

Thank Post

Question Publisher Printing Coloured Text in Black and White, help!

I've been scouring the internet for any information on my problem and, so far, I have come up empty. I am hoping that someone on here can help me.

I use MS Publisher 2013 on my laptop and print my projects to a Samsung CLP-680 colour laser printer. Every time I attempt to print a project with coloured text, the text is printed in black and white. The other coloured elements on the page (like clip art) are printed in colour, as designated, and there is no indication by Publisher that the text will print in black and white. At first, I thought it might be a printer setting, but I couldn't find any controls governing this issue in my printer's options. I moved the files I was attempting to print over to another computer with an older version of Publisher (not sure if it's 2003 or 2007, honestly, I don't use that computer much) and the files print on the same printer perfectly fine, all in colour, as designed - so I am reluctant to believe that it is a problem with the printer.

I tried looking into Publisher 2013 to see if there is a setting governing the print colour of text, and I can't find a darn thing. I was really hoping that someone might have a solution (or even a suggestion). I can get things to print by moving the files over to the other pc, so it's not a total loss, but it is an annoying process that I am getting very tired of.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

~Mollie

Thank Post
    Well, as it turns out, my husband downloaded a new print driver and the problem is resolved. Thank you anyway.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread