Couple of errors
So ive created my image, captured it and deployed it to a computer. All was working well untill the desktop started to load. i got an error of:
There was a problem starting igfxdev.dll
I clicked okay and everything loaded and seems to be working fine. But obviously this shouldnt have happend so i was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why. A quick search on google didnt really bring anything up. Also just another quick one. When i deployed the image the monitor displayed at the wrong resolution. I dont really want to have to go round every computer and change the resolution. It has installed the right graphics card driver.
Thanks for any responses.
That looks like an intel graphics dll.
For the resolution issue try this:
MDT 2010: Configuring the Native Screen Resolution | Scriptimus Ex Machina
If you delete the display section it will use the native res for the panel that it can detect.
"Unable to edit the unattend.xml for this OS because no catalog could be located or genterated"
I just tried it. I will do some more googling later havent typed this one in yet.
Thanks for the response.
Wierd I did exactly that today, you running 2010 or 2012 mdt?
2012 - I've only just set it up over the past few days so i may have missed something. I shouldnt have though i followed a book i was recommended to read from someone on here. Everything worked fine apart from those 2 things. Once i hit ok on the dll error everything seems to work fine. I just dont like the fact it came up.
Originally Posted by plexer
To generate a catolge file you have to use SIM on the same platform. E.g if your image is x86 you need to install SIM on a 32 bit machine. From here you open the software, select your .wim file and then click generate catatolg. It can take some time.
Now all you need to do is place the catolog file in the same directory as you .win and now you can edit the xml