Started looking at SCCM (2007 R3) to deploy our OS's but run into a few issues and wondering if anyone can help me out
We are only using SCCM to rebuild a PC, if it wont go into Windows, then we use MDT 2010 (working fine BTW)
1) Unattend.xml - how do I create one and where do we put it - it seems to want it in a package?
2) Region Settings.. I can set the time zone to UK, but not the other locale's - can't find where to set these.. (prob linked to 1 above)
3) The Task Sequence runs fine and installs windows 7 as expected, and is finally installing the CCM Client.. but wont install office 2010.. don't really know why and cant find any logs...
4) in MDT you can install updates pre and post application install.. again cant figure out how to do this in SCCM..
5) should I just stick to MDT 2010...