Can I sysprep Windows XP Home?
I've got 3 Dell Latitude 2100s (Windows XP Home SP3, 1GB, 160GB) with 4 more on their way.
I've sent one up exactly how I want it with all users, desktops, applications(OpenOffice, 2Simple Collection) and network share connections.
This is my plan:
1. Take a disk image just in case need to go back to the start.
2. Uninstall Sophos Anti-Virus. (Do I really need to do this?)
3. Sysprep it.
4. Take a disk image to be used on all the others.
5. Copy disk image onto the others.
6. Install and configure Sophos Anti-Virus in each one.
Will the above work?
How do I return netbook back to its initial state?