+ Post New Thread
O/S Deployment Thread, "The Task Sequence Has Been Suspended" - Lenovo x120e Netbook in Technical; OK, so, I have a Windows 7 Image that I have been developing for quite some time and that I ...

Thank Post

"The Task Sequence Has Been Suspended" - Lenovo x120e Netbook

OK, so, I have a Windows 7 Image that I have been developing for quite some time and that I have working on several types of machines. I can image many machines with usually no problems. However, I have run into problems lately imaging our new Lenovo X120e Netbooks. When I first ran my image on the netbook to see what drivers it picked up, I didn't run into any problems except I noticed that the wireless driver did not install. No biggie, so I downloaded the driver, added it to MDT2010 (using drivergroups based on make/model) and tried to re-image the same machine again to see if it correctly picks up the wireless driver before I go ahead and image the other 60 machines I have. However, this is when I run into a little snag. After PXE booting the machine and selecting my boot image, I get this screen now:
    photo.JPG

I just can't figure it out as it only happens to these netbooks and only if I have imaged them once before. I can take another of the netbooks out of the box and image it and have no problem (still not getting wireless...but that's another issue), but for some reason, they just don't want to be imaged a second time. Also, just a note, but the error comes up before I can even select my task sequence or any other option for that matter.

Any ideas?

Thank Post
    It thinks there is already a task, that hasn't been completed so it wont let you start another one. Just drop to the command prompt or boot from the generic LT image and use diskpart to clean the drive eg select disk, clean.

Thank Post
    Thanks Chris. That ended up being the problem.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread