We've been using Fog for a few months now on our school network, we think it's brilliant. It's made life so much easier. We had a few hiccups which we've managed to get round and fix. But now we are stuck. None of us here are particulary hot on Linux - so I was wondering if you guys could help us please?

We've just received quite a large number of new Shuttle PCs - Model number SA76G2, with a 'Generic Marvell Yukon 88E8057 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller', running Windows XP Pro - SP3. We have over 250 other Shuttles that work perfectly well using FOG.

When we try to do a quick host registration, we get the following:

Booting the kernel.init.gz............... pci 0000:00:00.0 BAR 3 : address space collision on of device [0xe0000000-0xffffffff]............... ACPI : Expecting a [Refernence] package element, found type 0.......... sky2 0000:02:00.0 cannot assign irq 0 ............ ........ready.

I've tried manually adding the machine via mac address, and trying an image upload, only to get the same message.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. I have been browsing the forums, both here and on sourceforge and found a suggestion to enter 'acpi=off' in the 'Host Kernel Arguments' box, that doesn't appear to help.

We're using the latest build - 0.28.

Any help would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance.