Hi everybody,

I'm hoping someone can give me some tips on how to make a nice small default profile on a new image.
I'm creating a Windows 7 Pro 64-bit image at the moment. It's not a huge image, pretty much just Windows 7, Office 2013, Movie Maker, iTunes and Google Chrome. When a new user logs on, it seems to take a while to log on (Usually over 2 minutes). When I look at the size of the local default profile, it tells me it's 1.56MB. The local admin account is 10.1MB and the network account I used to test it has a 60.2MB local profile (and all I've done is log on).
Is this normal? It seems rather large to me. 2 minutes might not seem a long time, but when you're just watching a 'Welcome' screen for 2 minutes, students can get a bit impatient. Once I am logged on, the PC runs fine and is nice and quick.
Has anyone else had this issue? And is there a way to reduce the size of these profiles (I'm guessing this is why it is taking this long to log on). I don't understand why the local profile of a new user would grow that big straight away.

The laptop I'm building the image on has an AMD Turion II Dual-Core CPU @2.30GHz, 2GB RAM and 250GB HDD.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Skib.