So, I've now moved on to make my life more complicated by integrating MDT with SCCM.
I'm following the instructions at windows-noob and am getting the following error:
Anyone got any ideas how to fix this? I've checked permissions, I've disabled anti-virus and now I'm out of ideas...Code:Started processing. Creating boot image. Copying WIM file. Mounting WIM file. WIM file mounted. Setting Windows PE system root. Set Windows PE system root. Set Windows PE scratch space. Adding standard components. Adding component: winpe-mdac Adding extra content from: C:\Users\ANTHON~1.AYR\AppData\Local\Temp\xd2emzip.gqy Unmounting WIM. Copying WIM to the package source directory. Creating boot image package. Error while importing Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Task Sequence. Failed to insert OSD binaries into the WIM file Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryException: The SMS Provider reported an error. ---> System.Management.ManagementException: Generic failure at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode) at System.Management.ManagementObject.Put(PutOptions options) at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObject.Put(ReportProgress progressReport) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObject.Put(ReportProgress progressReport) at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlResultObject.Put() at Microsoft.BDD.Wizards.SCCM_ImportTaskSequenceTask.DoWork(SmsPageData smspageData, Dictionary`2 data)
Fixed it - reinstalled WAIK and ADK. Rebooted both server and my machine. Woop!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)