One school - 15 campuses
We are seeking a skilled, experienced and innovative manager to lead, support and develop our information management and technology infrastructure. A person who has knowledge and experience both of databases (preferably File maker) and computer networks, and of the New Zealand education system.
- Co-educational Y1-13
- Registered private school
- Christian values
- A culture of learning and realising individual potential
We are one school with 15 campuses, situated in most parts of New Zealand and connected by intranet and video conference.
Key aspects of this role will be:
Enquiries and/or application that include a CV and details of three referees to the Education Manager:
- Management of the school information systems, particularly the student database (KAMAR)
- Support and development for staff in the use of Information management systems and databases
- Technical support to the school National Office and liaison with server and software providers
Phone: 09 622 4042
Mobile: 027 264 6626
Postal address: Westmount School
P.O. Box 13979, Onehunga. Auckland 1643
Closing date: Friday 14th May
Advertised in the Central Leader 07/05/2010
PDF Page 8 (link will expire 14/05)
Last edited by SYNACK; 11th May 2010 at 01:18 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)